~FORTY SIX~

Jungkook bowed to the staff members as he left the building. He smiled as he heard his name being called out by a few fans. He winked at a fan before putting on his sunglasses and ducking into the car waiting for him. Jungkook sighed as he leaned head on the tinted car window.

"Hi." A deep voice startled him. Jungkook's head shot up and to his left. His heart beating faster than he would've liked.

"What the fu--" Jungkook nearly shouted. There beside him was THE Kim Taehyung. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, completely taking in the elders appearance. He was wearing a white and red Gucci shirt with black dress pants and black shoes. His hands were elegantly wrapped around the steering wheel.

"Done checking me out, Bun." Jungkook swore his heart stuttered when Taehyung lifted an eyebrow. God sure did take his time making such a perfect man.

"I-I wasn't checking you out." Jungkook blushed, "and-and don't call me Bun." He cursed himself for stuttering. He looked back out the window in time to see Taehyung drive past his hotel.

"Hey, wait, where are you taking me." Jungkook turned his head back towards Taehyung, expecting an answer only to be greeted with silence. "Hey asshole, take me home." He demanded.

"No." Taehyung glanced over at the slightly panicking boy. "I wanna take you somewhere."

Jungkook was skeptical at first but didn't really feel like arguing, he had a long day and the last thing he wanted to do was yell. He nodded his head and closed his eyes, before he could doze off he heard a familiar song.

He fought not to sing along but his favorite part came on. Taehyungs low, deep voice bounced off the sides of the car.

"Are you calling me a sinner?~"

Jungkook willed himself not to have a full blown panic attack right then and there. His inner fanboy coming out, he opened his mouth he allowed the music to flow into his ears and out of his mouth carrying his voice with it.

"So, you're a secret fan?" Taehyung asked after Jungkook finished hitting the high note. Jungkook didn't say anything. Instead he blushed and stared out the window, ignoring the smirk Taehyung threw his way.

Yeah he was a fan, and yeah, V may or may not be his bias. It was a love-hate relationship with himself and his inner fanboy, okay?

"Shut-up asswipe." Jungkook groaned, pulling his hoodie up, hoping that he'd somehow be swallowed up by the soft fabric. Taehyungs low chuckle sent shivers through his spine.

"I'm a bit confused Bun. Do you hate me, or love me? You're sending mixed signals." Taehyung said turning his head towards Jungkook as he stopped at a red light. Jungkook rolled his eyes and showed Taehyung his magnificent middle finger before closing his eyes and willing himself to sleep.

Taehyung glanced over at the sleeping bunny, a smile making its way on to his face. He knew that he had fallen hard for his number one anti, the only problem was:

What if Jungkook hadn't fallen for him?

What if Jungkook still hated him?

What if he was leading himself on?

Taehyungs hand tightened on the steering wheel as his mind spiraled into a pool of doubt. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts circling his mind. His eyes lightened up as he pulled into the amusement park.

"Bun, wake up. Jungkookie, we're here. Kookie." Taehyung said every nickname for Jungkook he had. The bunny still wouldn't wake up. After shaking the boy a sly smile made its way on to his face.

Leaning in, his lips close to Jungkooks ear he whispered in a low and sexual tone, his voice a bit deeper and his rough accent in all its glory.

"Baby boy"