~TWENTY ONE~

Taehyungs heart sped up, he felt like a little kid on his birthday. Jungkook on the other hand, wanted to punch the man currently holding his little sister.

"Me." Taehyung smiled.

"KOOKIE LOOK! I FOUND V FROM BTS!" Sooyoung shouted oblivious to the tension between the two males. She bounced on Taehyungs lap her pigtails swinging side to side. She felt accomplished.

"Sooyoung get over here." Jungkook gritted out. Sooyoung stopped bouncing and instead looked at her brother confused. Not understanding what she could've possibly done wrong. "NOW" Jungkook shouted, annoyance clear in his voice.

Sooyoung quickly hopped off Taehyungs lap and walked over to her elder brother. Her eyes glosses over with unshed tears.

"Hey Jungkook, why are you so angry?" Taehyung asked standing up. He was a bit taller than Jungkook, not enough to look like a giant, but enough to make Jungkook tilt his head up a bit.

"You have no right to touch my sister, assface." Jungkook said, looking Taehyung up and down, a scowl firmly placed on his face.

"She was lost and I found her. Be grateful it wasn't some creep who found her." Taehyung said, his eyes narrowing. Even though the conversation was taking a turn he still felt on cloud nine. This wasn't the scenario he planned out, but it was good enough.

"The only creep i see is you." Jungkook said. Taehyung could see the hatred in his eyes.

"Ok, what the hell did i do to make you hate me so damn much." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"You took everything from me. You ruined my goddamn life. I was supposed to be the Maknae of BTS. I was supposed to have the fame and fortune. I was supposed to make my family proud. I was supposed to be there with my best friend living the life i've always dreamed of. Then you showed up. Prancing into the audition, Gucci jacket and all acting like you owned the fucking world and stole my  life." The angry expression that seemed permanently stuck on Jungkooks face melted into one of defeat.

"Jungkook I didn't, I mean i couldn't have, its not really—" Taehyung was cut off.

"your fault. None of it is your fault? All of it is your fault Taehyung. Taehyung i wasn't even mad. I didn't care, at first. But then you stole my best friend. He was always to busy for me. 'Me and Tae are going to see a movie.' 'Im going shopping with Tae.' 'Tae this, Tae that.' He had no time for me. Every sentence that came out of his mouth always had your name in it." Tears of frustration were rolling down Jungkooks face.

"I lost the only person I had."

Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed more. "W-who did i take away from you?"

"Jimin."