~TWENTY TWO~

"Jimin?" Taehyung asked. He didn't remember Jimin ever telling him about Jungkook. He even asked him about Jungkook, multiple times.

"Has he never talked about me?" Jungkook asked, his voice cracking. They didn't really leave on a 'happy' note, but he didn't expect Jimin to just forget about him completely. Taehyung tilted his head to the side, a habit he acquired when he was a kid.

"No. He never said anything about you." Taehyung said slowly. He wasn't blind, he could see Jungkooks tears, he noticed how upset Jungkook was getting. But right now, he was trying to get over the fact that Jimim knew Jungkook and not once did he say something.

"Not even once." Jungkook sounded hopeful. He believed that maybe Taehyung was just kidding, that he meant more to Jimin. Jungkooks face fell as Taehyungs answer came out the same as before. Sooyoung looked up at Jungkook in confusion.

"V, why are you makin kookie cry?" Taehyung looked down at the little girl, he forgot she was there. Sooyoung waited for an answer before she remembered something. "Chiminie? You said Chiminie name. Where is he?" Sooyoung began to look around.

Jungkook wiped his tears, looked at Taehyung one last time. His anger overpowered his reasoning. "Its your fault. Everything is your fault. I promise, Taehyung, I'm going to make your life a living hell, even if its the last thing I do. Watch your back Kim Taehyung." Jungkook glared hard at Taehyung, he grabbed his little sisters arm and dragged her to his car.

Taehyung felt horrible. He was the cause of his crushes dispare and there was nothing he could do about it. It wasn't like he could just give Jungkook his life, if it were possible he'd give it to Jungkook in a heartbeat.

Watching the car drive away Taehyung felt his own tears fall, he had ruined Jungkook's life. If he hadn't auditioned Jungkook would've been happy. Taehyung stood frozen, why hadn't Jimin told him. Why had Jimin allowed him to be clueless. Why hadn't Jimin said something about Jungkook. Why.