~TWENTY~

"Are you sure about this Taehyung?"

"Yes, hyung. I just want to ask why he doesn't like me."

"But Tae, Im telling you now. I feel like somethings going to go horribly wrong."

"Hoseokie-hyung what could possibly go wrong?"

"Literally anything. You could get hit by a bus, he could try to fight you, you could easily get killed walking into the unknown."

"Jesus Christ Hobi. One, I doubt any of that could happen so stop being a worry wart. Two, I promise if anything happens I'll let you say 'I told you so'. Okay?"

"Yeah whatever, just watch your back, I don't like that you're leaving all of us for more that a week."

"Neither do I but it has to be done, plus the place is beautiful. Any who I have to go, bye Hobi."

"Bye Tae."

Taehyung hung up the phone and got out of the car. He could hear screaming fans who, most likely, waited there all night just to get a glimpse at him. Looking down he watched a certain smiling bunny laugh with a little girl--probably his sister or cousin.

He couldn't wait to meet him. There were so many questions floating through his head alongside different scenarios. So many things could go wrong, as Hobi so kindly pointed out, but so many things could go right.

Looking out of the window, Taehyungs heart began to beat faster at the mere thought of being in the same city as Jungkook.

"I really should've bought Jimin along with me, I have no idea where anything is." Taehyung whispered to himself. He was beginning to panic, how was he supposed to meet Jungkook if he didn't even know his way around.

"Google. Fucking idiot."He facepalmed himself. Closing his eyes he decided to sleep for the rest of his trip.

---

"And" The photographer held out the 'and'. Taehyung sighed a little. He really wanted to be done with this. It had been a little over a week and he still couldn't find Jungkook. "We are done. Come back tomorrow for some finishing photos and then you can go back home Mr. Kim." The photographer smiled.

Taehyung happily got up from the ground, he wiped off the invisible dirt on his shirt and rolled up his sleeves. "I'm gonna go for a walk." He told the staff head as he grabbed his phone and walked away. Slipping in his earbuds he began humming the tune of Triple H's song Retro Future.

The sun was at the perfect height creating a split between the playground he was currently in. One side seemed cold and deserted while another was warm and welcoming, despite them being apart of one playground, it seemed like two different ones. It was magnificent really.

He didn't watch where he was going and just let himself be led by his feet, taking in the beautiful scenery he didn't notice a little child run towards him until he felt something hit his legs.

Looking down he saw the same girl from Jungkooks snapchat. "Well, hello there." He smiled. The girl couldn't have been no older than seven.

"You're V!" The girl exclaimed, latching onto his legs. Taehyung's face lit up, the little girl was absolutely adorable.

"Yes I am, and who might you be?" He asked picking up the girl.

"Im Jeon Sooyoung and I'm six!" The girl, Sooyoung, giggled out holding up six fingers. Taehyung and the little girl told Taehyung her favorite color and Taehyung told her his, they continued talking until they heard someone shout Sooyoungs name.

"Kookie im here." Sooyoung shouted back. Jungkook turned towards Sooyoungs voice and locked eyes with Taehyung. A scowl took place of his worried expression. He opened his mouth and growled out,

"you."