chap 12

Flames in golf the jet and it's surrounding, a shocked Sophia stood away from the fire "Now what?" She asks "know we walk the rest of the way" Salim answers "Yeah we walk. Are you insane, by the time next wave of frozen wind hits we wouldn't survive it"

William look at Sophia to back him up, but she just stares at the distant mountains.  "You did this, so don't complain. I knew I shouldn't have brought you with us".

William lunches at him but Sophia stands on his way "Enough" she says "we need to work together in order to survive. We  don't have much time, we must find a shelter" they move.  Behind them a small green light blinks hidden in the cover of the snow. 

"Did I ever told you two that we are in a which hunt?" Salim asks, looking at the device he is using for mapping. "No" William answered. "For example, what is you sisters name Sophia"  

"Laura"      "how does she look like"   "She has a long silky hair, green eyes with dash of gold, well build body for combat, she was in the forces. Very skilled at killing people".

   "Wow, she sounds... am, ah strong"   "She is"    "Did you not say she run with her lover, why would someone that skilled run and leave her younger sister behind?"    "I don't know, but I will be sure to ask when I find her"    "do you by any chance now where she lives in the north or what she does"

"No" he sigh "Your "No" is not helping" she laughs and look back at him "You are the one who Insisted to tag alone" he nodes "Fair point, but which is why I am the only person in this group who is using his head" from there interferes William "Guys do you think those men are traversal?".

They both look up and saw, hooded personal with weapons. "Am, no" Salim answers "They are Pirates"  he quickly scenes them, only 5?.

Two of the 5 slid down the hill to them "Hey mates, how you doing?" what a weird question "Good, and you?" they look at each other, and one of them says smiling "You are not from her are ya?"     "Yeah..." William answers backing up "Well this, is the part I say lights out, and kidnap you. Don't try anything we have weapons. We couldn't care less if we have to sale your deadles  bodies" 

H.Q

Suleyman, Sites on his chair as sliders run around doing their daily work at the office. "What another boring day" he yawns and kick back butting his legs on his table.

"Hey do your damn job, Suleyman, and go out for petrol" Rei screams from her office, using the his personal mic to talk to him.  he hits the open Chanel key "I remember your rocky days, when you used to get lost at the training academy and I used to help you...".

"Shout up you pick mouth prick, you never helped without a prize"  "Oh yeah.  I remember that, I also remember the time I made you put alcohol in the commanding officers tea" he laughs.

But he gets entrapped  when one of his men comes in a rush to tell him something, the man whispers something on to him. He quickly stood up and proceeds to leave.  Rei come out rushing "What is it".

   "I need all eyes on high way 46" (highway 46 is a underground road that was build to avoid frozen transportation methods)

"What is happening?" she asks aging , he takes deep breath "Is what ever that is left of those damn Pirates"  she shrugs her shoulders "They are not much of a throat, without their leader"  "They have civilizing, once who came from the capital according to her ideas atleast".

Her facial expression goes from shocked to confused "Why would anyone come her, at this time. specially  civilizing?"  "I din't not know, would you tell Laura, when she comes?" 

"She is attending her daughter graduation ceremony" he runs his hand through his hair "Don't tell her, will do this one without her. You go to the command center and keep an eye on them, don't lose them"

  "let's go people, we have pirates to hunt"

Back to the pirates.

Sophie opens her eyes in a strange place. She looks around and as far as she can see, everything was green. It took her a moment to realize it was not actual green land.

There were no real graze or plant, it was all artificial. Beside her were the two other guys, both not yet awake.  "Hi cutie" she looks up, and on hanging platform sat a man of asian origins "please, we are just travelers  we mean no harm" "get itu toghter lady, no one will touch you for as long as you tell me the truth of your objective"

She gasped for a moment and then passed out "Did you realy felt the need to nuck her out Salim?" Salim opened his eyes and looked at the man "She is mind so keep your hands to yourself" the man smiled.

"I don't know why you feel the need to to play the victim part, but you better buy up when all this ends" Salim nodded "Alright" the man said "Less get this party started, now that all the players are presents"

Suleyman and his man advance on the old factor shop the pirates were reported to be in. "Alright, H.Q do you copy?" "Copy and clear" Rei answers from the other side "I see 5 enemy, and 3 hostages" she adds "the are keeping them under the gun, and are not setting any kind ambush, is like they are waiting for you"  "of course they would do it like that" he motions to his men to take place and for two of them to come with him, as he walkes in.