chap2

6:00PM morning "Open the gates" shouts a security man, the big gates of San chen family mention opens "Stand in formation men, the good sir is on his way" the security man says as he walks to see if there is a guard that's slaking off, in that moment a fly SUV enters through the gates.

Silence dictates as a young man on his twenty's excites the SUV, men in suits rash towards him walking by his sides, but keeping their distance to always stay three steps behind. "Siri all  attempted to reach out to Ms. Sophia failed" he pauses and everyone behind him stopped at once.

"Wasn't this your last chance?" he says after turning to took at the man. The man looks down in terror "Y...yes sir" he answers with a shaking voice "Good, take him away" two big guards pick up the man like a lugged "And while you add it make sure to break some bones" he adds. "Please sir..."

the man tries to pegged for one last chance but before he can finish his sentence one of the big men punches him on the gats forcing the guy to gasp for air. The young man moved close to him forcing the man to his knee "One last chance sir, please I ask only for one more" the young man sigh.

"I have learn some interesting ways to get ride of garbage when I was in Japan" Fear drips all over the man "I am not a bad person Mr. Jack but don't force me to be one. If you can't get one women to work for me then I'll make sure you never work ageing" the man nodes "And Jack, speak when spoking to" the you man takes out a pen quickly stepping the other man's hand which was on the ground, everyone watch in terror as the man let out a load scream. The young man left, leaving everyone in shock.

As usual all men walked behind him in silence... as they all kept one think in mine... SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO.. The young man walked in the motioned  and dismissed everyone else, surly after he made his way to the living room where his father, Mother and younger sister were having a tea and talking.

"Salim my dears son" his mother rushed towards him giving him a big hack and then his sister joined the hack soon after his father joined "quiet with the group hack guys" Salim complained. Just like that he was different man, outside he was a business man in her here he is a brother and a son.

After hacking the crap out of Salim they finely sate down, so did Salim as well. "would you like a cope of tea sir" one of the  butlers asked "Sure thanks" Salim took the cope of tea.

"So how was your business trip to Japan son" his mother asked "Fantastic mother" Salim answered smiling "So how was Japan tell me all about it" his little sister asked in excitement. "Really sis, that's the first think you ask me after along trip, you know I am think to change my planes to take you with me next time I got to go their" Salim says faking a sad face "No please take me. Father talked to him, tell him to take me" Their father giggling and his wife burst into laughter.

"Didn't anyone told her?" her father askes "No dear" his wife answers. He sigh then looks at her "Honey we are taking a family trip to Japan very soon" "Really?, was I left in the dark aging?" "No Elizabeth dear" her mother answered "It was your brother who got the idea after visiting Japan" her mother added.

"Okay guys I should go" Salim stood up stretching "But you just arrived, rest even for a day brother" his sister insisted "sorry Elizabeth I got to do my what I can,to keep up with all the work I got, I got to stretch" without another word he got out of the room.

"Since when does my brother stretch" Down town Ottawa,
                                    7:30PM Morning

Salim changed in to his gym cloth then when out to a place his rich friends would call it a low life place. The local gym, is an easy place for Salim sense he is not interested in seeing his rich friends. The local gym service for him as place to clear his mine (sense know one knows him) and place to get ideas.

Salim entered the gym and emediyedly was greeted by the front desk lady "Salim, you are back. I mean welcome back sir" she is extra excited today. Salim thought. "Well thanks, Lily" she and went back to her chair which she un knowledgeably left.

Salim only smiled then made his way to gym room. The same walls the same equipment almost the same people he thought, but stood on the Conner of the room a young lady who stood out like a figure.
"Is this my lucky day?" became the first thought that crossed his mine
《《《《《
7:00PM morning

"Good morning, Sophia. Rise and shine, lazy cate" the voice of her sister, no it was an Al (Artificial intelligence). Sophia opened her eyes slowly, and sate down. Her hair look like the perfect bush to hide in, she look around. Empty, empty.

The room is empty, she had to get use to it. Her sister was long gone, and the only think that was left was her morning wake up call... she had to get use to it.

Her ringing phone snapped her out of her moment of silence. She looked around, her phone sate on the table beside her. She picked it up, and looked at the name of the contact, in simple letters it displayed "William". Why the hell would he calling me?, *answer*

"Hello..."
"Hi, good morning Sophia" "Morning dude"
"You kept on texting me last night, so I thought you needed help with something?" what is he talking about "Me needing help from you, w-what happened to the world dude. By the way why do you enjoy disturbing my sleep time huh?"

"Say the lady that enjoys texting for midnight snag..."

"No I don't"

"listen if you don't need my help I have a lot of work okay bye"

"Wait"

"what is it know" "let's talk after I come back from gym okay"

"Sure, I'll see you at the cafeteria, Bye" she hanged up her phone, and stood up leaving the room. After she showered she change into her gym cloth, and head out. Early morning seems to be her best time. this way she doesn't meet that many people who are trying to take pictures with her or of her.

"I really need a privet gym" she thought as she entered the local gym.
"Good morning, Ms. Sophia, you look lovely like always... Can I take a pic with you" the front desk lady can't stop thinking. "Sure" Sophia goes thought the same proses that she goes through almost every morning, after cable of minuets she manages to slit out of her hands and entire the gym room.

Starting with the weights she goes through most of the equipment...
"Hey there lovely lady" a smooth male voice called behind her, almost forced her to drop the weights she had in her hands, but quickly he reaches out to her and the weights. Stopping her from losing balance, their eyes meet. The man blue eyes stare deep into her green eyes.

Sophia: such charming form, and his eyes they are deep blue just like I always wanted my eyes to look, just beautiful. I will call you deep blue.

Salim: Those green eyes they are even more courageous in person. This is the beauty that my heart longs for, soon you will be mine Sophia Edward.

"you can let go know" she says "Oh sorry" he lets go her, and she get her balance back "Thanks"
"No don't thank me, I should apologies" he smiles "Oh I am sorry I should have introduced myself, I am Salim" "I am Sophia"
"Nice to meet you" "Likewise".
8:30PM Morning

To be continued.

             SALAMPEACE