"You know what Isaac, Why don't you, Jackson and me go up to the kitchen to prepare dinner?" Stiles asked, and Jackson groaned before Stiles shot him a warning look, and the human wondered if Jackson sometimes missed the days where he'd had power over Stiles as the bully he'd been, but he was happy the boy had mostly changed his attitude. They walked up to the kitchen to prepare Stiles' famous meat stew, and the boys actually didn't really mind helping, since it meant they'd be getting bites from Stiles' delicious cooking from time to time.

"Hey you guys! Save some for the rest!" Stiles said while swatting the boys's hands off.

"But mom! I'm hungry!" Jackson whined, and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"The food will be ready in half an hour. Calm your fangs!" He exclaimed, and the boys chuckled at the expression. They talked for a bit until the alarm on Stiles' phone went off, indicating that the stew was ready.

"Isaac, Jacks, could you set the table while I get the others?" he asked before walking into the living room where Malia was apparently pretty well integrated in the pack and was having an animated conversation with Aiden and Allison.

"Hey guys, dinner's ready!" he said, and he chuckled at everyone's grins. When they were settled, Malia took a cautious bite of her food, after which she grinned widely before working it all away even quicker than Scott, at which everyone stared at her with raised eyebrows.

"You eat like you haven't eaten in days!" Stiles exclaimed, and the girl grinned sheepishly.

"At least I haven't eaten anything like this in eight years" she said, and Stiles smiled sadly.

"Well in that case, have more!" he smiled before shoving another load of stew on her plate, at which Scott groaned.

"Mom! That extra load was for me!" He whined, and Stiles sighed.

"You get extra's every day Scott, I think you'll manage one day without. Now that I think about it, I've spoilt all of you rotten!" he exclaimed, and all the pups looked at eachother in horror at what Stiles might've been thinking about. When everyone had finished their plates, they had some apple pie as desert before going back to the living room.

"So, Malia, are we going to see more of you around here after today?" Stiles asked, and Malia smiled.

"Yeah. I kinda like this place" she said, and Stiles smiled too.

"Yeah, it's great, isn't it?" he said to himself.

"But I wondered, when do you have to be home? Because it's turning pretty late" He asked, and the girl grimaced.

"Believe me, I don't have a curfew" she said with a hint of  sadness, and Stiles immediatly scooted closer to her and Aiden.

"Why not? Where do you even live?" He asked, and the girl chuckled darkly.

"At the moment? Behind the dumpster at Domino's" She said, and Stiles' eyes went big.

"Oh hell no" he said, and Malia threw him a questioning glance.

"I am so not letting my pup's girlfriend sleep out on the streets. Who knows what could happen! You're staying in the guest room" he said, and Malia just looked at him. "What?" She exclaimed in disbelief, and Stiles smiled at her.

"Third door to the left, no sneaking in with Aiden and I'll get you a toothbrush and a change of clothes, since I suspect these are stolen" he said with a pointing look at her clearly expensive blouse, and the girl shrugged.

"Did what I had to. But thanks" She said, and Stiles smiled before looking sternly at the arm Aiden had wrapped around his girlfriend.

"But seriously, no sneaking into eachothers rooms. I'll be watching you" he said, and they both rolled their eyes. Later that night, when everyone but Stiles and Derek had gone to bed, Malia looking slightly nauseous, probably from all the food she for once hadn't had to hunt down herself.

"Marlie was right" Derek chuckled to the human in his arms, and Stiles sleepily turned his head. "What?" He yawned, and Derek kissed the top of his head.

"That you'd take her under your wings right away" he chuckled, and Stiles nodded.

"How couldn't I? She lived on the streets Derek! The streets!" He exclaimed, but before Derek could reply, Stiles' phone rang and the caller ID told him it was Deaton.

"Deaton, you've got the info?" Stiles asked, and he heared Deaton chuckle.
"Yes, and it's quite unbelievable. About a year before Peter met Selena, he had a brief romance with a werecoyote. They parted after one night, neither of them knowing the woman was pregnant. As a coyote, the woman didn't like the idea of sharing her territory, not even with her pup. She gave the baby girl up for adoption under the name Malia Hale, later changed to Tate. Something Peter found out when it was too late, and since he knew she was already happy with her new family and he had a pup on the way with Selena, he kept it quiet. Peter is Malia's father, Stiles"

So, I'm bribing you with chapters into forgiving me for the long wait for the past chapter... But still, did you like it? If you did, please comment and vote!! xoxo,

Robance c:-