kicked out

I ordered tteokbokki, I remember him saying in a bangtan bomb that its his favorite. I went back to yoongi and we studied that basics, like how to say hi or bye and stuff. Even though I knew that stuff already from watching them on YouTube I didn't stop yoongi.

His deep voice is nice and I don't mind hearing him teach me even if I already know it. I waited patiently for the tteokbokki since the place I ordered it from said it wouldn't be long.

They were right it was only 8 minutes till I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my masks, cap, and sunglasses so I could hide my identity. I didn't want anyone to recognize me, I don't know if I'm being paranoid or whatever but almost all of America knows of me.

And now that people know I'm part of BTS, they might bother the boys if they see me. I put them on and answer the door, I pay the guy and close to door before heading to yoongi. "Your missing lunch, so I figured we should order something" I say handing him a container that heald his tteokbokki.

He didn't know what was inside but when he opened it he smiled, he really like tteokbokki I'm guessing. "Aren't you American? How do you know what tteokbokki taste like? How do you even know of tteokbokki?"

"I ummm..... I'm a fan of Got7? So yeah! Ever since I became a fan of them I have been trying out Korean stuff and trying to learn the language. That's the only reason why I spoke a bit of Korean to you earlier." I say making it up on the spot

"Lies" He flat out says with a mouth full tteokbokki. "I did not!" I defend myself while shoving tteokbokki in my mouth with a pout. "Whatever you say" He mutters 'how can you see right through me!' I shout at him in my head

"Ok now let's practice the honorifics, you really need to learn it as I've noticed." He says grabbing his book still eating his tteokbokki. "I know the honorifics, like i said, i practiced some Korean" I say finishing my food real quick.

"Then use them" He says glancing up in my direction "ye hyung!" I say smiling which he sees to face palm at what I said which makes me confused. "You would call me oppa" He says probably thinking I'm stupid.

"I want to be seen as one of the guys! Not a girl! Plus BTS also stands for bulletproof boy scouts! I want to call you guys hyung! And if I call you guys sunbae it sounds weird!" I say pouting because I really don't want to call them oppa, some people might think I'm flirting with them.

Plus it means older brother and I want to call them oppa when I can really show how I feel about them. Like how I idolize them, never how I have a crush on them. "Why?" He asked no really interested but still a bit curious

"Because I'm not that close with you guys, when we're all closer then maybe" I sum up my reason. He just nods and mutters "at least I don't have to teach you something else." I know he finds teaching me a waste of time, i know he prefers to be working on songs.

"You can go ahead and leave, i can do the rest on my own. There's way too much to finish in one day and you prefer to work on songs. I got this" I say taking the book from him and leaning on the headboard of the bed. "Of course we can't finish in one day and I highly doubt you can do it on your own." He says trying to reach for the book

"Go away before I turn into my Dandere or Tsundere side, I want to be on my own. Plus like you said you won't have to teach me something else!" I huff out. He gets up and leaves the room, I let out a breath that I unknowingly held. I look at my book and go over the stuff I already knew just to make sure I'm right. That's when my phone went off, playing DNA.

"Hey! It's been to long! It's been hours since we've talked! What's up!" Luna asked eagerly on the phone which makes me raise my eyebrow. "Girl we only call each other once a day so what do you mean it's been to long!" I sass back trying to hide the fact that I just kicked Yoongi out of my hotel room.

"HOW ARE THINGS WITH BTS!!!" She shouts as I could literally hear how she wants to be me so bad right now. "I wish I was you right now" I sigh out into the phone thinking how I just kicked my bias wrecker out of my room.

"Are you crazy?! I would kill to be you right now!" She says in disbelief, if I hadn't kicked yoongi out then I would be happy. "I screwed up" I say bringing the phone closer to my mouth so I could whisper it. "How?.... Are you ok?" Luna asked with worry evident in her voice, she's always been so caring.

"I just kicked yoongi out of my hotel room.... I didn't want him to suffer. He doesn't like me and is having to teach me, everyone knows yoongi prefers to be making music. So he should go make army's proud by making music they all love. I'll just keep practicing my Korean" I say as my eyes stung.

"Oh my sweet little one you did because you didn't want to burden him. You aren't a bad person in fact your a considerate person, you shouldn't be sad" Luna says softly. "Now stop being an emotional reck because then you'll make me an emotional reck!" Luna jokes while laughs

"Ok.....sutangnagwi (jackass)" I say trying not to laugh at the last part. "Yah! How dare you! I'm older then you! Respect me!" She shouts which get me confused on how she knew I said jackass in Korean. I just shrugged if off and said "ye (yes) unnie" I can tell she rolled her eyes even though I can't see her.

(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! I love you all!!!! Bye!!!!