Chapter 10

Your POV

You look up to find Slender, BEN, EJ, Hoodie and Masky and smirked at "Jason".

"Sage. Let. Her. Go," Slender said.

"And what if I don't?"

EJ went to lunge at him but slender stopped him.

"Come on Sage. Let's be reasonable."

"Reasonable? Me? Oh don't you know me dear brother?" Sage (Jason) said, "Besides you kill little girls all the time."

"That's beside the point! Sage she's like my daughter!"

"Brother you've changed. Remember the days we used to stalk little girls around the woods. Laugh at them. Kill them. Eat them. You never leave you stupid house now" Sage said.

Jeff's POV

I spent the last hour trudging around the house waiting for news. Nothing. So I decided to go after them.

But where could they be? The it hit me. Sage.

Your POV

As Sage and Slender argue you notice BEN sneaking past to get to you. He takes out a dagger from his belt and cut the ropes. You go to thank him but he puts his hand over your mouth.

"Oh dear brother," Sage says, "must you do this? Now I simply MUSTY kill her. If you didn't come maybe I would have made her my bride. Oh well"

He turns to slice your throat. But you are not there.

*SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG TIME FOR AN UPDATE. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE!!!! GIVE ME IDEAS!???!?!????!?!!!!?!?????*