Chapter 5.

When you arrived to school all the people were staring at you. Every other girl was wearing short skirts, tight shirts and high heels. You? you were wearing long sleeved teeshirt, battered old jeans and sneakers. When people went past they made disgusted noises. First class was Maths. Even the name was boring.

*flashback to eight year old self*

"Hey (Y/N). What are you doing?" Jeff asks as your wrapping bandages of your stitches.

"Covering these up," you say.

"Why?" he asks.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"People. I'm scared they'll stare at me."

"You know people can't get here. No person can see you. Besides," he starts to unwrap your bandages, "scars aren't meant be hidden."

"Miss (yourlastname)," the teacher said, "can you answer this?"

"Err no?" you answer.

"Well it is your first day. Just don't let me catch your daydreaming again. Okay?"

You nod.

As you take the long walk back "home" you see Aneesa. Only you couldn't cos her face was pretty much being eaten by her boyfriend. As you walked past they broke the kiss.

"Hey newbie roomie. I hope you don't mind Jason coming and sleeping in our room do you?" she asked.

"Whatever," you say and keep walking.

When you get inside you fling your bag into the living room. The babybed was in there and you was curious to what Anna looked liked. You walked over and found the cutest baby you'd ever seen (not that you'd seen many). She was babbling baby language and waved at you.

"Hey Anna," you her picked up and bounced her up and down in your arms.

"PUT HER DOWN!" someone shouted.

Anna was snatched out of your arms and put into her babybed. The owner of the orphanage was standing next to you.

"NOBODY touches Anna," she said, boiling with rage, "except me."

*OKAY I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT ONE BUT I HAD NO FUCKIN IDEA WHAT TO WRITE*