Chapter 7

The last couple of days you and Jason started to hang out more. You didn't really like it cos you weren't really allowed to but you didn't really say much anyway.

You didn't arrange it but somehow he met up with you in the local park.

"Eyo," he said and sat down next to you.

"Hi jerk-face," you said and he laughed.

He lied down and stared into the sky. He gasped and you looked up too. You frowned and looked at him as you couldn't understand why he gasped.

"No look," he said.

He sat up, grabbed your shoulder and pointed to the sky. You felt uncomfortable him touching you but you just looked up. What he saw was the cloud shaped like a knife and another has Slendy. And another was your name.

"How is that possible? Your name is up there. And a knife. What's that slender thing?"

You had to think.

"Maybe that one is just a weird shape cloud. And no i don't know how it got there," you said.

Jason nodded.

For a while it was silent. Then he jumped up from the ground.

"Nature calls. Be right back," he said and walked off.

You nodded and started pulling at the grass.

Psst

You looked around but saw nothing.

Over here!

You looked at the trees and saw Jeff.

Jeff's POV

She came over to me, eyes wide.

"What are you doing here?" she said

"I wanted to check up on you," I said scuffling my feet.

"Did you do the cloud thing?" she asked.

I stayed silent.

She gripped my shoulders hard. I gasped and looked at her as it surprised me. She stared into my eyes. She knew that if she did that I couldn't lie to her.

"Yes," I sighed.

"What the hell! I was with someone. What if he started asking questions? ohmygod. Why?" she started yelling at me.

I looked down and winced every time she got louder. I just stared at the ground, listening to her. Then suddenly I felt two arms around my waist. I looked down to see a sobbing (Y/N) hugging me. I put my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I was just so worried. Your not cutout for this world."

"You don't know that," she said.

"(Y/N) where are you?" some voice called.

"Er be right back," she said and walked over to some guy.

I hid behind a tree. I couldn't understand what he was saying to her but then I saw him stroke her face. A ball of fury took over me. But then I saw her step back. I looked down and sighed a sigh of relief. But when I looked up again he was kissing her and she was........ she was kissing him back. I nearly fell over at the sight.

"Oh. I understand. She doesn't love me,' I said to myself, "I mean who would?"

With that I stepped into the portal back to the CP world.