Chapter 8

Jeff's POV

When I got back into the CP house I sighed and leant against the door.

"Where have you been?"

I looked up and found EJ sitting on the stairs.

"It's 11pm," he said.

"I went out," I said and tried to go up the stairs.

EJ stopped me.

"You went to see her didn't you?"

I tried to walk over him but he stood up.

"Answer me," he said, sternly.

I sighed and looked down.

"You did," he sighed, "look Jeff I know you love her and stuff but you gotta let her -"

"Shut up," I said.

"What?"

"I've come to my senses," I said

"What do you mean?"

"I saw her kissing someone else," I explained.

"Oh Jeff I'm so sorry," he tried to hug me but I pushed him out the way.

"Yeah whatever."

Your POV

You immediately break away.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"I love you (Y/N). And I want to be with you," he said, " come on."

You step away but he gets closer to you.

He whispers in your ear, "besides you cant love that creepypasta freak forever."

He kissed you again but you push him away.

"You know?"

"Oh please you think you can hide these forever?"

He pulled up your sleeve to show your stitches. Suddenly something hits you and you fall to the ground.

*********

When you awake you find your self in a heap in a corner of a room. Your arms and legs are tied up.

"Well hello (Y/N)," an eerie voice said.

"Who... who are you?"

"Don't you recognise me? Well of course not you weren't only little."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me refresh your memory."

*flashback*

"(Y/N)! You're walking! Well done darling!" a familiar voice said.

"Wait let me get the video camera!" another familiar voice said, this one deeper.

While the little child keeps walking around in circles a scream come from outside.

"Richard?" the first familiar voice (which was female) said.

She walked out of the room and screamed herself. Her husband lied stone dead on the floor. She heard her baby crying in the room so she ran back as quickly as she could.

She found ghostly hands holding her child.

"GET OFF HER!" she screamed and tried to grab her child.

The ghost thing dropped the child and grabbed the mother by her neck. It put it's hand through her chest and pulled out her heart. She fell to the ground, with her eyes wide open, dead. The child lied crying. The ghost thing forgot about her and left the house.

*end of flashback*

"You killed my parents!" you exclaimed.

"Well done Sherlock," it said, "but what I really came for is you."

"Show yourself! Or are you too cowardice?"

The thing chuckled and stepped into the light.

"Jason!"

But it couldn't have been. The voice was more deeper.

"Yes and no. This is a disguise to get to you. This is my true form"

'Jason's' face become disfigured and soon it wasn't Jason at all. It had long ghostly fingers and a cloak, hiding it's head.

"Why?" you asked, "what do you want from me?"

"You have something. You don't know what but it's inside of you. It makes you live forever. I need that," it said, "I thought I could lock you up and when I feel old I'll take you out and use what I need. But obviously I couldn't cos my stupid brother took you."

"Slender is your brother?"

"Yes can't you see the likeness?"

"No."

"When I found out that you were coming back to the human world I made Jason. I started going out with Aneesa knowing I could get to you," it explained.

"Couldn't you have taken my from the CP house?"

"I'm banned. A portal won't even let me through. I had to wait 10 years and now I'm getting what I want."