Chapter One.

I have lived here since I was 5 years old. I'm the most normal looking person here with (y/h/c) and (y/e/c). The only strange thing about me is I have stitches all over my arms and legs and I've been trained to kill. I'm 14 nearly 15 now. Everybody else is about 24. Except Slender of course. I'm friends with everybody. Except BEN. He doesn't talk to people much cos he plays his video games all the time but when he does he doesn't shut up. My best friends are EJ and Jeff. They babysat me while Slender was busy. They taught me how to kill. They're also the reason I have the stitches. They said that if I was to live with them I had to look the part even though I can't be a real creepypasta so they cut my arms and legs then stitched them. I was about 8. The pain was unbearable but I loved it. We got a beating from Slender later but it was still cool

"Yo! y/n you awake?"

I opened my eyes to find a pair a dark wide ones staring down at me.

"I am now," I said, sitting up.

"Ooh goody!" he said jumping up and down by the side of my bed, "I was hoping we could go killing today."

I smiled.

"Sure. I haven't in a while," I said while stretching.

Jeff's scars widened, a little blood dripping to the floor. He pulled me out of bed, hauled me down stairs and sat me down at the kitchen table. EJ and LJ were sitting in the living room watching tv. Hoody and Masky were whispering something to each other, giggling ever 30 seconds. Jeff went into the fridge and got out milk and cereal. He poured them into a bowl and slammed it in front of me.

"Eat, eat, eat!" he said, and went to get weapons.

I wore a a green tee that tucked into some hot pants, showing my beautiful stitches. I met Jeff at the door and we set off. We live in a hidden part of the forest where nobody can find us. We have to take a special portal type thing to get to the human world. Even though it's day here, it's night in the human world. Well I shouldn't call it that. We were all human some point in our lives. Jeff had a brother. EJ had a father etc. Me? I don't actually know. Slender never told me where I come from no matter how much I bug him.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" jeff asked.

I suddenly realised that I was staring at the floor, dragging the bag we brought to take kidneys back for EJ behind me.

"Oh yeah sorry," I said.

Jeff frowned and then stopped in his tracks. He smiled.

"Here," he said, and pointed to a house.

We climbed into through a window that led the hallway upstairs.

"You get the boy. I get the girl," he whispered.

How he knows this stuff I never know. I crept into the bedroom and over to the bed. He looked so adorable. He looked about 14 years old. I looked around his room. There were awards on a shelf. His parents must have been very proud of him. It was a shame that they were gonna lose him tonight. I got out the dagger. I pushed it into his hurt. The noise of his heart squelching made me shiver. The exhilaration of killing was the best feeling ever. Afterwards I cut his arms and his tummy and pulled out his kidneys. Suddenly the door opened and entered a talk man. He turned the light on and turned pale at the sight of me. I gasped and jumped out of the window. I noticed that Jeff was already there. Suddenly sirens sounded so we ran, laughing. We went through the portal to outside the CP house. I was a bit upset I only got to kill one person but it was still fun. At least we got 4 kidneys for EJ.