The After Party

Jen’s POV:

As Josh and I pulled away from our kiss, he smiled at me and thanked again the audience for voting. As I looked at him, a different feeling came to me. I felt a stirring inside my chest and butterflies in my stomach. I’m sure I felt this thing before but only when I’m in love. So…… does this mean that I’m starting to fall in love with…. Josh? I thought that what we had last night, that one moment when we stared into each other’s eyes while we were hiding from the paps, was all going to pass. But I’m afraid it didn’t. I think it only got worse after that kiss we shared onstage. It was way more different than the first kiss we had in the movie. Is it because I didn’t had feeling s for him then? Compared to what I’m feeling for him now?

You have to stop this Jen! Listen to yourself. Being in love with that boy could only ruin everything especially your feelings with Nick. This has to stop. This could even ruin your friendship with him. And you wouldn’t want that to happen would you? So it’s better to just forget about all of it rather thank to make things even worse. As I sort my feelings out, me and Josh walked backstage as I manage to ask him one thing.

Jen: Why’d you do that Josh?

Josh: (looks at her) (chuckles) We were supposed to kiss right?

Jen: I know. But you should’ve told me before you did it.

Josh: (scoffs) And make you more nervous? No way.

Jen: Even though. (looks at him)

Josh: (chuckles) Look it was no big deal any way. (looks at her) It was just a kiss. We kissed before. Unless…….. You liked it this time? (smiles)

Jen: Nye he……. (makes face)

Josh: (laughs)

Josh’s POV:

We made our way back to our seats as our co-stars congratulated us and complimented us for our steamy kiss. Well that went well. I only wish Jen also felt the way I feel during our kiss. But how could she? Her heart is with someone else not with me. But how I wish she was mine to keep. ……..

We didn’t talk for a while as they presented the last few awards. But she later on brought up a conversation about what the After Party’s going to be like and if I’ll attend it. When the show ended, we proceeded outside together with our other cast members and took some pictures, autographs and had quick interviews. One reporter asked about me and Jen’s kiss. Our cat mates teased us about how steamy it is and that I’m starting to have the hots for Jen. Which is true. But we just said….

Josh; (smiling) Yeah, yeah. The kiss was nice. Jennifer was pretty nervous to kiss me though. (looks at her)

*all of them laughs*

Jen: (slaps his shoulder) I was not! I mean, I was nervous to what me and Josh were going to do if we win…..

Josh: Same thing! (says from behind her)

Jen:……cause we didn’t plan for it at all. I’m still shocked right now, you know. (smiles)

Josh: Well you sure are. (smiles)

After the interviews, we all head to the After Party where we found lots of our friends there. Jen and I partied separately. She was with I think, Miley, Liam, Selena, and Kristen. As far as I know. While I stayed with my pals, Avan, Matt, Victoria, and Ariana Grande. That was until we hit the dance floor. A second, I was just dancing with my friends then suddenly the music stopped and the lights went out. The announcer was saying that The Wanted Band will play next as soon as they fix the technical problem.  I got lost. I think I was separated from my buds because it was too crowded in the dance floor. Then I bumped into someone. Then she stepped on my foot, I’m pretty sure she was a girl because of her perfume. Wait. I know this smell. When she spoke the word “sorry”, I know exactly who this is. Then the lights suddenly opened.

Josh: (chuckles) Jennifer? (his arms wrapped around her waist) I knew it was you. (smiles)

Josh: Sorry about your foot. (chuckles) (her hands are on his chest)

Josh: No it’s okay.

We immediately broke apart as soon as we realized how close we were. Then the band began to sing “Glad You Came”. Great! Of all songs that could be played during this time, it had to be that. This is exactly fit for what I feel for Jen. Which makes me more uncomfortable to be with her right now.

Jen: (looks at him) Want to dance with me Joshie?

Josh: (smiles) Come one before the lights turn off again.

Jen: (chuckles)

I grab her hand as they sing the part “Turn the lights out now. Now I’ll take you by the hand.” And we began to dance together. She doesn’t seem to mind how close we were on the dance floor, even if I put my arms around her waist she still dances to the beat, and so do I. By the time they sing the chorus, we started to jump around and put our hands up in the air. And she kept on laughing every time I twirl her around. We really had so much fun. Then the song reached the last slow part “The sun goes down. The stars come out..” and as they sang I stopped and looked at Jen. I stroked her cheek like what I did last night. Then suddenly as the song ended, she pressed her lips against mine. WAIT! WHAT?!