Jen: No, we’re not. We’re still just friends.

Pap 2: Is it true about your dinner date yesterday?

Josh: It wasn’t a date. We just discussed things about our upcoming movie, Catching Fire.

Pap 3: When will you start filming?

Jen: On August.

Pap 4: Jen, are you and Nicholas still together?

Jen: Yes, of course. (smiles)

Pap 5: How do you think he’ll manage to take it when he finds out about you dating Josh?

Jen: We are not dating! (chuckles) Geez!

Pap 5: Are you dating the two of them at the same time?

Josh: Okay! I think that’s enough pictures. (smiles at them) Let’s go Jen. (Leads her to the entrance)

Paps: WAIT! JENNIFER! JOSH! WHEN DID YOU TWO STARTED DATING? IS THIS ALL FOR THE MOVIE FRANCHISE?

Jen: (let’s go of Josh’s arm)

Josh: (puts arm around her shoulders) You okay? (looks at her)

Jen: Yeah (smiles) They’re just starting to irritate me so much.

Josh: Yeah me too. (looks around)

Jen: (chuckles) Really? (looks at him) You always manage to be very calm around them.

Josh: Until now. (looks for their seats) Hey, I think our seats are over there. Come one. (starts to walk)

Jen: Okay. (follows him)

*both is greeted by the HG cast*

*both finds their seats*

Usually, when Jen and I talk, she’s always the one who starts the conversation and I’ll just listen and but in whenever something comes up in my mind. She’s also the one who does most of the talking and I’ll just end up making a fool of myself that would later on result to us laughing and cracking up. But this time I was too busy staring at her for me to be able to talk. I was listening to her though, and responding whenever she asks me a question. But I can’t stop myself from gazing at her beauty. I can’t help myself to not look at her. The snapping of her fingers is what makes me come back to my senses.

Jen: Are you okay Josh? (chuckles)

Josh: Yeah…….. I’m fine. I just kind of got lost in your stories.

Jen: (puts her hand on his forehead)

Her touch send chills down my spine.

Jen: Hmmmm……… You don’t feel hot.

Josh: (chuckles) So you’re Katniss now?

Jen: (chuckles) I’m just saying, what is up to you today?

Josh: Nothing! (smiles) Just continue. Don’t mind me. And then what happened?

Jen: Okay, so back to my story. I was jogging in Central Park and then……..

I started to be more alert this time. She started to continue on how she saw and met this cute dog in the park then I told her about my dog, Driver, and that I always give him a walk there. The start of the show with loud music made Jennifer jump off her seat that made me laugh and cry my eyes out. She looked very cute when she’s irritated with me, which made me stop laughing.

The show started with a band and lots of dancing and then later on the host introduced himself. After that was the announcing of the awards. Hunger Games won best movie and all of us went upstage and gave quick speeches about thanking the fans that voted, especially the crew that made the movie possible, our amazing director Gary Ross, and of course Suzanne Collins.

Robert and Kristen won Best Actor and Best Actress though. But I won the actor breakthrough award and as I made my speech, I saw Jen cheering me up which made me more confident. When it was almost the Best Kiss award, Jen began to get nervous.

Jen: (hold Josh’s hand) Hold my hand Josh.

Josh: (chuckles) Why are your hands sweating? (holding her hand)

Jen: Cause I’m nervous!

Josh: (laughs) I knew it! You really are nervous to kiss me!

Jen: Pffff! Shut up Josh. (looks at Kristen and Robert, both laughing) Awwww look at them  Josh.

Josh; Who?

Jen: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

Josh: (looks at them) What about them?

Jen: (breathes) I envy them. (still looking at them)

Josh: Why? (looks at her)

Jen: Cause they are so happy together. (looks at him)

Josh: (scoffs) You’re happy with…… Nicholas, right?

Jen: (looks down) Not really. (looks at him)

Announcer: And now for the Best Kiss Award.

Jen: Look! There it is Josh! (looks at the stage) (tightens her grip)

Josh: Ey, easy on the grip. (looks at her)

Jen: (laughs) Sorry.

I really didn’t mind. I was actually fine with holding her hand no matter how tight her grip is. I wish she was always this nervous so she’ll never let go of my hand. She got even more nervous as they showed the videos for the nominated kisses.  I’ll have to admit, our kiss isn’t that hot like the other kisses, but more people cheered, screamed, and shouted our name as they showed our video. Hmmm….. Maybe we have a shot of winning this thing. Honestly, I want us to win. To have an excuse for kissing Jennifer , because I don’t know if I can resist it any longer not kissing her. I remember, last night when I almost kissed her. Oh boy, I’m so proud of myself for not doing that cause if I did, we wouldn’t even be talking right now.

As they open the envelope, Jennifer was barely breathing. She closed her eyes and gripped my hand tighter.

Jen: (closed eyes) Oh god. Please tell me when it’s over.

Josh: (chuckles)

Announcer: And the Best Kiss award goes to…………………… (sees the card) Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence!

*crowd cheers*

Jen: What??! (looks at Josh, shocked)

Josh: (looks at her, also shocked)

*goes on stage*

Jen: (gets the award) (hugs the announcer)

Josh: (shakes hand of the announcers) (smiling)

*both goes to the pedestal*

Josh: (speaks to the mike) Oh wow! (chuckles) (looks at Jen) Thank you guys so much!

*crowd cheering*

Jen: (speaks to the mike) I’m literally still shocked right now. (smiling) Josh and I wasn’t prepared for this AT ALL.

I can see the sparkle in Jen’s eyes as she made a short speech for accepting our award. She obviously is nervous as she keeps on looking at me with a “what now?” look as she says her speech. The crowd keeps shouting “KISS!” again and again as she asked me through the mike…..

Jen: Should we kiss Joshie? (looking at him, smiling)

And at that moment I pulled her closer to me by her waist and kissed her lips gently but passionately. At the moment her lips touched mine, we both closed our eyes and I savored the moment. My mind went blank and all I can think was her soft warm lips against mine. I even almost forgot that we were kissing at a live audience until I heard the loud cheering of the crowd. Our kiss only lasted for 10 seconds but it didn’t felt like it. My world was in slow motion when I kissed Jennifer.