10

We watch as Orihime laid sleeping soundly peacefully mumbling in her sleep with Chad watching over her. He had woken up several minutes before her and had noticed she was having a nightmare of some kind about Ichigo; he leaned down to look at her thinking of if he should wake her or not. However right before he could shake her awake she shot up in her sleep making her head smash his nose; blood began to trickling down his face. He stood surprised for a moment holding his nose while she seemed oblivious.

"Huh? Morning Sado-kun." she smiled innocently at the big man as she sat up and leaned against the wall. She didn't notice the blood rolling down his face and didn't even ask why they were alone together in an unknown room.

"Morning, you know your head is surprisingly hard Inoue; you had quite the nightmare too, what was it about?" he asked genuinely worried for his friends health. But he seemed pretty confused when her face began to redden making him think she was having an embarrassing dream instead of a nightmare.

"Sorry, I can't say, it's a secret. In any case where are we? This isn't the school is it? So where are we?" she finally noticed that they were in a random building instead of the school yard where she had passed out.

"Oh my, it looks like you guys finally woke up." Urahara stepped out of the corner of the room surprising Orihime. He stood with her arms crossed and a smile on his face; personally he already knew who they were since they were friends of Izumi's but they had no idea who he was since Izumi liked to keep her family and school life separate.

"Who is he?" Orihime asked watching as Urahara stayed a decent ways away from them to appear unthreatening. She looked over to Chad who had sat down beside her cross legged.

"I don't know either, it's just that somehow we were saved by him.-" Chad nodded to the the man indicating that he was going to start talking to him. "- Now that Inoue is awake, please tell us more about what you were telling me when I first woke up. About the reason that a strange power was born from us and about how that pertains to our connections to Ichigo and Izumi." Chad drawled off not wanting to say too much since Orihime had yet to hear the man's word himself.

"Izumi-chan and Kurosaki-kun? What about them?" she asked a small bit of concern bubbling up when her childhood protectors and her crush's names came into conversation.

...

In another part of town we see a large feathered hollow was climbing from rooftop to rooftop then get cut in half by Ichigo's zanpakuto. He was still on the wild chase looking for his sister in town, not knowing that she was perfectly safe and sound do to his friends.

"After this Ishida I'll make you cry and fix this mess!!" he pictured the black haired boy fixing his glasses and saying something crude about him being better than Ichigo and something about Izumi which just made him more angry. "I'll definitely find you soon! Don't underestimate how good my instincts are Ishida!" he screamed to the sky pushing himself harder and farther since he was fueled by anger. He also wished for Kon to hurry in getting Rukia's phone so he could locate more hollows.

....

In another part of town we watch as a large hollow's head exploded with three arrows destroying it's mask. Following the trail we watch blood drip down Ishida's fingers as he breathes heavily.

"It's getting harder to kill them with one strike." he mumbled to himself as he calculated the odds. He thought it was strange that the level of hollows was much higher than normal; much to high for the small amount of hollow bait he had spread and he knew that it went on much longer he would lose. Thinking of his past experience with a soul reaper made him glare and scold himself. He convinced himself that he had not made a mistake by challenging Ichigo and knew he had to win to prove himself to his grandfather who had taught him all that he knew of his legacy.