Late christmas special

I was shook for the fifth time by Taehyung whining my name, just as I thought he would leave me alone for good nope the fat fucker sat on me. "Get off..tae your squishing my lungs.." i groaned pushing on him, Taehyung huffed then left the room a few minutes later i fell asleep. Taehyung walked into the room this time serious like dead serious "y/n." He warned, me being stubborn threw a pillow at him and went back to sleep. Taehyung sighed and slowly unbuttoned his shirt "fine then I'll give you a good early morning Christmas present he slurred out, "its not morning its flippin 11 at night tae." I muttered thinking he was just going to tickle me or something. Taehyung finished unbuttoning his shirt and ripped the sheets off me, "dammit tae get your drunk ass in bed and go to sleep!" I growled out sitting up. "Eep!" I squealed as his hands slammed against the backboard of the bed a hand on each side of my head. Thanks to my luck my body decided to stop working and let Taehyung have control, Taehyung smirked seeing as i was being submissive and giving in "good girl." He purred then slowly slide off my shirt causing me to gasp from the cold air hitting my chest. He slowly unclipped my bra and leaned in finding my sweet spot on my neck, feeling his tongue glide over that spot a small moan escaped my lip sparks were sent all throughout my body. My wolf went into horny mode and made me want him more, Taehyung planted soft kisses down my stomach and unbuttoned my pants letting his teeth graze the area above my you know what.

Dammit y/n why won't you do anything!

This feels to good to stop

Ah.. i- theres a weird feeling in my lower region it feels hot.

Taehyung slid off my pants and chuckled looking at my panties, "my my your wet baby girl." He muttered sliding my underwear down and licking my juices. "S-stop.." i worked up enough courage to whisper, "your drunk tae.." he thrusted a finger into my folds causing a loud moan to escape my mouth one that i had been holding back. "Your body and moans are telling me you like this y/n." He said softly. "S-shut a-ahhh~!" I moaned out and arched my back as he added another finger, he continued this until i was sure i was close to climaxing. "T-tae I'm going to-" I stuttered one more thrust away and my juices would be coming out. Then it all stopped so suddenly causing me to whine the good feeling was slowly going away he had stopped, "Taehyung~" i whined sounding needy he hummed slightly that sinister smirk playing on his face. "Please..." I begged sorry not sorry it just felt to good to stop this moment, taehyung unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. Shit his member was huge "thats not going to fit..." i whispered in shock sweat sliding down my face from the intense feelings i was feeling before. He slowly entered regardless and tbh it hurt like a bitch, letting out a few whimpers of pain i waited until the pain went away. Taehyung started thrusting more and the pain was replaced with pleasure, he could tell because i began moaning. After a while he sped up his thrusts and we both became a moaning mess, the sound of bodies slapping together filled the house and we climax at the same time. I climaxed hard for my first time.