*2*

{unedited}
"Fuck" i cursed under my breath as i held my foot, my dad took no care as to how i was pain from stubbing my toe rolling my eyes i made my way over to the doorway. Throwing on my backpack i sighed me and my father haven't gotten along well after mom left us, the car accident tore this family apart it had a big impact on us both. i developed a fear of thunderstorms and decided to get a side job being a model what can you say i was desperate for cash, not looking back i left closing the door my walk to school was silent and peaceful. I took in every detail the beauty of Busan Korea was breathtaking some people just never cared to stop and observe it for a second, A strong pair of arms wrapped around me hugging me from behind, instantly i froze my breath hitching in my throat. "GOTCHA!" A deep voice said from behind me recognizing it instantly I turned around and smacked Taehyung on the arm, "yah pabo! Don't scare me like that!" I whined holding my chest he sure knew how to give a 17 year old girl a heart attack. Taehyung just laughed at me soon i was pulled into another tight hug, "HOWS MY Y/N doing?!" Jimin said happily "hyung share you don't get her all to yourself self!" Jungkook pouted pulling me into a tight embrace. I found myself being hugged by seven boys, "yah you guys are suffocating me!" I said as soon as i said that they all let go of me and we headed to school. As always everyone screamed and clapped when we came into the school's yard i found it very annoying because i new they were clapping at the seven hot men walking with me, fixing my pony tail i walked on heading straight to class i was in no mood to deal with hyrin the school's slut in other words my enemy. Making my way towards my desk I abandoned my seven friends and sat down, i loved having a window seat i could always stare at the forest off into the distance. The way the trees swayed along with the wind, snapping out of my trans i felt a warm hand hold mine the person's finger's intertwining with mine. Turning it was just Taehyung he gave me a reassuring smile, "damn tae you really need to stop appearing like that." I said softly he chuckled and class started soon. That was it 5 minutes till class ended but i was hella bored groaning i laid my head on my desk, jimim was flirting with every girl that stared at him in awe. Finally the bell rang FREEDOM! I grabbed my stuff and stood up leaving the classroom only to be stopped in the hallway by the makeup caked face slut hyrin, "can i help you?" I said glaring at her she giggled and grabbed my wrist pulling me into the girl's bathroom. Wincing in pain i scowled at her "yah whats your deal?!" I said coldly, "back off of Taehyung!" She said jealousy lacing her every word. This bitch was being pathetic now and I couldn't help but let out a fit of laughter, "okay or what? He's just my friend." I said keeping back more laughs hyrin was really getting on my nerves not that she was jealous but that she wanted me to stay away from my best friend the one who comforted me during my mother's funeral when she died, the boy that stayed by my side countless of his mothers pleads even though he didn't know you while i was in the hospital. The one that made me feel safe during thunderstorms the one I could go to and tell everything to, The one that always found a way to make me smile or laugh. "Screw off." I said coldly and pried her hands off my wrist leaving the bathroom, " yeong y/n your gonna regret this." Hyrin said through gritted teeth and fetched her phone from her pocket. "You've got the serum? Yea she'll be heading out soon give her a few minutes after the bell rings." She said into the phone a sly smirk forming on her lips hanging up the phone she whispered. "Lets see who would like a nasty half animal half human." And with that she walked out to her next class. Later I knew I would regret what i said to hyrin, but continued to hang out with Taehyung regardless.