14

Told you my lovely beans i would get back to you ^-^

"Omo... " i muttered looking around the odd room that was highly unfamiliar, it sure as hell didn't smell like Tae's thats for sure. A wave of pain shot through my heart not only my heart but my head, everything came flowing into my head hitting me like a brick.

"Go on. Leave I'm sure as hell staying here!"

Those same words echoed in my head like a song stuck on replay, the door slowly opened revealing a tall male to be honest he wasn't bad looking.

"I can't believe you! The way you treated me i can live with BUT OUR MATE!?!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N! You hurt him did you see how upset he was.."

"You can earn my respect and talk to me once you cheer arrow and tae up." My wolf said angrily.

______________________

Frowning i felt my wolf disconnect i did have memory of last night, the tall male that for some reason had cute yoda ears came over and sat next to me on the bed. Holding out a pill and glass of water he spoke calmly which i was the opposite of right now "Your baekhyun's friend right? Ah sorry you after all are the only girl here baekhyun told me to care for you while he goes and visits Taehyung." Hearing is name my heart broke slightly and tears blurred my vision. "Me and baekhyun we didn't do anything did we?" I whimpered out by now my chest was aching and longing for him.

The male laughed and shook his head, "nope not at all in fact we made a promise to make sure none of us do something like do the deed while we were drunk. Besides all he did was carry you home lay you in his bed and then sleep on the couch, however tae did call and he was worried he sounded upset...you should talk to him.." the male said smiling reassuringly.

Getting up and rushing to the door i was stopped immediately by the tall male earning a whine from the blood rushing to my head quickly, having a mega hangover and not being able to leave. "Hygiene comes first, you stink of alcohol and by the way my name is chanyeol. Now go shower." He started
"Y/n my name is y/n." I finished for him and took the medicine and a small sip of water before going into the bathroom.

The whole shower I couldn't stop thinking about him...

I kissed baekhyun i would have to explain that and i would have to tell my wolf that i was sorry i would have to tell Taehyung what all happened.

I also have to cheer him up...

God y/n what is wrong with you.. look at the mess you made and got yourself in.. I'm such a pabo.

"That you are... don't think that I'm not mad but i do need to help you after all..." my wolf muttered.