*1*

5 yrs ago....
"Mommy slow down!" 12 year old you yelled over the loud thunder another flash of lightning struck a tree, the tall thick tree came crashing down onto the road not to far in front of you and your mother.terrified you looked at the tree now blocking the road in horror. Your mother gasped and hit the breaks but it was already to late to stop, wincing you covered your ears the screeching of tires giving you a headache. Your mom took her hands off the steering wheel and yelled something but the sound of thunder muffled it out, now looking forward your car was heading towards a huge ditch. Your mom covered her face as glass shards went flying all directions *CRASH* went the thunder, you never thought you would hear something louder then the thunder but you did and it was the sound of your car coming in contact with a tree *SSSSSREEECHHHH DOOSH* your head hit something and hard. Groaning the world went silent a loud screeching noise filled your ears, leaning forward you saw your mom a branch was stuck in her chest and glass shards covered the front side of her body. "Mommy!" You felt your mouth move but didn't hear anything still. Finally all noises came back to you now you could hear everything, nothing came from your mom she looked lifeless not wanting to believe she was dead you tried to get out of your seat only to find your seatbelt was jammed. Your other arm had been broken from the impact your car had on the tree, getting your arm free from in between the seats you reached for your mother's purse. Sadly it was to far away squinting your tear filled eyes you saw two bright lights, they were the head lights of another car, "HELP!" You choke out in between sobs as if on cue the car stopped and three figures stepped out. The pain in your head was to much to handle it hurt more then the glass shards stuck in your body, touching your head you felt something wet lowering your hand into view you saw it was full of a crimson liquid. Screaming you let the tears that blurred your vision stream down, hot tears streamed down your stinging face as you choked out sobs the last thing you saw was a kid that looked your age. "Taehyung." The female figure said softly steering the boy away while the adult male figure called 911. Your head moved side to side as you lost cautiousness. You woke up your head pounding you didn't know how longs its been, all you cared about was how badly your head hurt groaning your vision failed you as your heavy eyelids closed all you could see was black again. *Beep beep beep* the repeated beeps of your alarm go off, wait but was it an alarm or just a heart rate monitor waking you up from your deep sleep its been awhile since you last slept good and the boy that looked to be around your age that you saw before you blacked out was right beside you in a chair holding your hand. Freaked out you scanned the room and remembered the events of the car crash, your mom was gone tears filled your eyes threatening to spill. Since that day you and that boy now identified as Taehyung became best friends.
*end of flashback*