A/N.... Again...

*INHALE*

Before we start.

I ACCEPT ALL HATE COMMENTS, UNFOLLOWINGS, CURSING.

OK, here we go.

I just... CAN'T.

I tried, I REALLY tried to get myself to write it. I tried so hard I wrote a half chapter somehow but I had to delete it.

Why?

Because you know what happens when you force yourself to write.

It was so bad. It wasn't comparable to the other chapters, it was like a whole other thing. The reader was much softer, like, I can't do my OWN character in character anymore.

You can't believe how I hate myself for it. I fucking hate myself for it so much. I just don't want to throw away the hundreds of readers, the support, the love, you all are so patient and kind and I love you so much and I just don't deserve you at all. Because I didn't give you anything at all in MONTHS.

So what will happen?

I don't have a clue. In all honesty, I don't have a fucking clue what will happen to this book.

I don't wanna delete it, because it has so much work in it, and you guys are waiting for it to continue!

But... I can't get myself to write it. I just can't. No matter how hard I try, I can't.

Yes I know, I'm the worst person ever, PLEASE if you hate me for it, KNOCK ME TO THE GROUND AND SCREAM AT ME IN THAT FUCKING COMMENT SECTION. I at least deserve that.

You know what I just-

[HATE COMMENTS HERE -->]

So... I don't know. The only possible idea I can think of for saving this book, is that IDK... One of you continue it. Because I exited the fandom, once again, I can't.

Maybe I'll organise some contest that if you wanna write the book write a oneshot that could be in it with the reader and all and tag me in it and I will decide who will write it- LOL sounds like the worst idea ever.

Anyway....

Is this the book's end, or not...?

I will let you guys decide.

And I'm so. Terribly sorry.