Chapter 1: Locked Inside A Classroom

You slowly opened your eyes. And what you saw was...

A... Door.

Just a door. Nothing else.

You didn't give a shit, so you stepped inside.

There was a classroom behind the door. All the fifteen students who was inside looked at you.

"Who is there?" shouted a girl with piercing ruby red eyes and glasses.

"..."

"Are you... A freshmen, perhaps?"

"..."

You took your eyes off from the students, and made your way to the back of the classroom.

The red-headed girl with the camera in her neck got very irritated.

"Hey! Don't you dare ignore us! Give us an answer!"

"...Yes."

The door suddenly opened, and a brunette ahoge-boy stepped inside.

"Who is there?" The girl with glasses shouted again.

"..."

"Are you alright? You look quite pale..." murmured the blonde princess-looking girl with a strange accent...

'She isn't japanese...' you thought.

"...Hey, why don't you just come inside for now?" spoke up suddenly a pretty large guy with blonde hair and glasses. He sent a death glare to the ahoge-boy. Ahoge-boy sweatdropped, and closed the door behind him.

There was some time of awkward silence, until someone finally decided to speak.

"Uhm... Excuse me?"
It was Ahoge-boy.

It seemed that only the fat guy paid attention.

"What is it?"

"It's just that... Why are we all gathered in this classroom? No one said anything about coming here, so... Is there like, an entrance ceremony or homeroom happening now...?" He sweatdropped once more.

'Now that he mention it... That's a good question...' You nervously crossed your legs under the desk.

"Actually... We were just about to discuss that matter."
As he said that, he pulled up his glasses on his nose.

"Discuss?" repeated Ahoge-boy with a surprised look on his face. 'What, he've never heard of a discussion?'

"Well... Since you are the last student to arrive, let's start the discussion." It looked like he was the leader of the conversation.

A girl with hair-horns on her head yelled so suddenly that you had to cover your ears.

"Eh, this is everyone!? How do you know!?"

"There are seventeen desks in this classroom, and this guy is the seventeenth student... It's obvious if you bother to think about it...!" After the fat guy finished his sentence, he murmured a quite 'tch' sound.

Snob.

"And just what are we gonna talk about? The reason we're all gathered in this classroom?" The chef guy said as he smiled. 'Why is he smiling so weird...?' You sweatdropped.

The fat guy shook his head.

"First, I need to confirm something. Out of everyone here... Is there anyone who actually remembers how they came to this classroom?"

You slightly widened your eyes. 'So I wasn't the only one!?'

You looked around. Not one person raised their hand.