Chapter 10: Cottage Sharing

You glanced around. Not one person raised their hand.

'I'm very popular.'

"Hm? No one? Okay, then I'll choose!"

The bear spinned around. "And the lucky winner iiiis..."

He pointed at a certain someone.

"... Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu! Puhuhu, that will be interesting~"

"What the fuck!? No way I'm sleeping with that!" the yakuza pointed at you.

'That' has a name. But I agree with him, NO FUCKING WAY I'M SLEEPING WITH HIM."

"Well, you don't have a choice! Puhuhu, have fun~" he disappeared.

Fuyuhiko looked like he was about to kill you.

"You... Fucking..."

"What? Do you think I like the idea?"

"You sleep on the ground. And don't you dare speak to me!" he hissed.

"Why would I want to speak with you?" you hissed back.

"G-Guys, stop fighting... This isn't what friends would do..." Nagito muttered.

"He- She's not my friend!" you and Fuyuhiko said in unison. You glanced at each other. "Shut up!" you said in unison again.

"Kyahaha, those two are TOTALLY like an old married couple!" Ibuki laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!?" you said in unison once again.

...

You sighed.

"See you guys tomorrow."

"Huh? Where are you going?" Ibuki tilted her head.

"To Unicorn Land..." you mumbled sarcastically.

"Ooh, ooh! Can I go with you!?" she jumped up and down like a 3-year-old.

"I'm going to sleep, you goddamned idiot!!! Goodbye!" you yelled, and left the lobby.

------

You stepped inside Fuyuhiko's cottage. It was nothing special, really. You collapsed to the floor, feeling exhausted. The floor was cold as hell, but you didn't care. You glanced into space for a while, then soon drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

~~~~
Fuyuhiko's Pov

When I arrived, she was curled up in a ball on the ground, trembling.

"What?" I hissed. She didn't answer - she was asleep.

"Hey, what the fuck is-" I kneeled down next to her, but that immediately answered my question: the floor was cold as fuck.

'How the hell is she sleeping here!?... Well, I told her to sleep on the ground...'

I sighed, took out a blanket from my wardrobe, and covered [F/N] with it.

'Seriously, why I'm the one who is sleeping with her...?'

-----

Length: 368 words (short chapter once again, I'm sorry!)

OMFG guys I just wanted to write how happy I am that the book reached the 300 reads, and it's already 360. What the fuck. Anyways, thank you guys so much! And 30 votes!? 😵 (well, it's actually 29.) Yes, this is already a VERY BIG number for me. Just wow.

So, Fuyuhiko won it. And I'm extremely happy for it! 😆 I'm planning moments with him, Gundham, Nagito, and a little bit of Hajime, but if you'd like others, don't hesitate to tell me. Also, if you have any ideas for the book, write it down in the comments, or send me it as a message. I'll try to make it in the story.

May shining hope be with you all~