8. silence speaks volume❤❤

Start from the beginning

"But for now my darling you need to freshen up." He said taking her towards the washroom.

He took her inside and placed her at the bathroom slab, took her toothbrush and after putting the adequate amount of toothpaste on it he gave it to her.

She looked at him. And gave him a big toothy cheeky smile (this time from her heart. It was these simple and cute things that gave her happiness.)

"You freshen up till then I'll make you some breakfast."

She just nodded at him.

Manik left from there and Nandini freshen up. After few minutes she was fresh. She came out of the washroom and took out a normal jeans and a tank top and changed into it. She went downstairs towards the kitchen where Manik was supposed to be preparing her breakfast. She went there and found Manik already with breakfast.

"Wow. My jaan looks beautiful today." He kissed her on her forehead and then on her nose.

She smiled at his these gestures.

"Thanks." She too replied to him with a peck on his cheeks.

"Now have your breakfast and then we'll leave."

She nodded her head.

Both sat on the dining table. Nandini had few spoons of her cornflakes when she looked at Manik.

"Manik, did you had your breakfast?"

"Not really." He said with a sheepish smile scratching his nape.

"You could have made another bowl for yourself too. Such a kid you are. Come now."

She forwarded a spoon full of cornflakes towards him.

"Nannu....cornflakes??"

"Yes. Cornflakes."

"I know you don't like cornflakes but please have it for now. We're already getting late for the appointment and I can't let you stay hungry."

He just nodded and moved forward and quietly had it from Nandu's hands. They fed each other and completed the breakfast.

Now finally they left for hospital. The ride was a silent one. But a comfortable silence. Even their silence could talk to each other. That was their connection.

Finally they reached hospital. They were a little late for their appointment so they had wait for few minutes. And then they were inside the doctor's cabin.

"So.....Miss Murthy? How are you doing these days?"

"I'm better" Nandini replied with a small formal smile.

"Hmm... I can see that. You've been recovering pretty soon. I've your blood reports and you'll be fine soon. But yeah since you're diagnosed with Typhoid you still need to be careful of what you eat at least for a couple of months."

"Sure doctor. I'll personally take care of what she eats." This time Manik replied and Nandini she just smiled at him.

"Hmmm...so yes for now continue the same medicines for 1 more week and then you won't need to continue any of your medicines and if there's any complications then you can come to me anytime."

MaNan just nodded slightly.

"So doctor we'll take your leave for now." Manik said

"Yeah sure"

MaNan stood up and Manik shook hands with the doctor and they left the room.

MaNan had just reached the exit of the hospital when Manik got a call.

"Nannu you just be going and stay in the car. Till then I'll just receive the call and will be back soon. Alright?"

Nandu just hmmmed in response and went to the parking to stay in the car.

Manik checked his phone and it was from the Doctor. He was surprised.

"Yes, doctor?"

"Sorry Mani but I had to discuss something very important withy o u so can you please come to my cabin right away?"

"Hmmm. Sure"

Manik hung up and went back to the doctor's cabin.

@Doctors cabin

The doctor was sitting with the same nurse that was with Nandini the last time. She was taking care of Nandini when Nandu was admitted at the hospital. He was discussing things with her when Manik entered the room.

"Is there something important Doctor that you called me?"

"Yeah actually it's about Nandini but I couldn't talk about it in front of her."

"Anything serious doctor?"

The doctor made a serious face and asked Manik to sit down.

"Yeah. Actually we'd observed Nandini when she was here in the hospital...

Before he could continue someone entered the doctor's cabin. Manik turned back to look at the person. And after he saw the person he ran towards the person and punched him on his nose.

¤¤¤¤

Sorry I left you guys in a cliff hanger but I love it😉😂😂

#QOTD

Who do you think is the guy who entered the doctor's cabin? Any guesses batao batao???

What do you guys think about Nandini?

And what about our sweetest Malhotra🤔?

And what do you guys think that doctor and Manik will talk about?

What was the favourite part of today's chapter?

Liking the story plot?

Anyways sorry that I was lost for so many days. *holding ears*
Missed me and the story update? And I've another story plot in my head since few days. Do you want me to share it with you guys?

Okay bye.
Much love😘❤
Aayushma❤❤