wιng тнιrтy ғιve:

"Will you stay by my side?/ Will you promise me?/ If I let go of your hand, you might fly away and break, I'm scared

"Will you stay by my side?/ Will you promise me?/ If I let go of your hand, you might fly away and break, I'm scared."
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We sit down at MMAS. We sat their and waited for names to be called for awards. Yoongi sitting in a red suit as I'm in a dark blue one. Our hands intertwined as we waited with anticipation of the news.
"Do you think that we'll get it?" I asked him.
"Even with all the hard work?" He looked at me with sadness. "Probably not"
I leaned onto his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I played with his hands to keep me from going onto the stage myself and ripping it out of the MC's grasp. "Probably not"
"Stop worrying you too!" Jin hissed from besides us.
Namjoon from the left to me, held mine and Yoongis hands as he looked at Jin. "Listen, I'm scared too. I've worked as long and hard as all of you have. If we win, that's a millstone. If we lose, then we know to work harder.....Don't you dare argue with me"
Yoongi shut his mouth and gripped onto our hands. "I guess so"
"And the winner is...." the Mc shouts. We freeze in place.
Please be us.
Please be us.
Please be us.
Please be us.
Please be us.
Please be us.
Please be us.
Please be us.
"BTS!" The camera palms on us as we all get up and clap. I stand up to Yoongi picking me up by the legs and bouncing up and down. I see his tears threatening to come out as he carried me upon the stage. We stand in line as Namjoon revived the award. I licked my lips and felt a salt substance. I hadn't realized that I was crying. Yoongi had dug himself into Hoseoks shoulder as he also takes me in. I hug Yoongi as he maintains a strong grip on me. The rest of the members make their way to hug us too before we had to break out of the hug. As we walked down the stairs, they made fun of Yoongi for crying. God I love my family.
"Hey hyung. Hop on" Jungkook crouched down in front of me as I hop onto his back.
"AWAY WE GO!"
"Oh no-" Jimin looked at us when we said that. "Not again."
"Run hyung! Run with your perfect legs and round butt!" We run after Jimin as Taehyung follows. Our hyungs watch with a small smile on their face.
"WE WON!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•