JENEBWKEDNDN I ALREADY GAVE UP ON CHAPTER NAMES

"Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream" -Lost "BTS"*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Jungkook?" Everything happened in slow motion. One moment we were dancing up on stage fine before in the corner of my eye, I see Jungkook shaking. I run over to him as he falls in my arms. He looks at me with tiredness and regret fill into his eyes. My ears ring as I called out for Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, anyone. Everyone rushed towards us as someone ripped Jungkook out of my arms. I cried as I reached out to him. Namjoon came and embraced me in a hug. 'Don't cry' He mouths, or did he actually say it? He whipped my tears as we walked back stage.
"I-think it's a good--to let him--Jungkook..." Jin held me as Namjoon nodded and rushed into the small room. My hearing slowly came back.
"Let me--yong-ho" Taehyung held out his arms as he was sitting on the couch. Jin nodded as Taehyung pulled me into his lap and comforted me.
"Thank you, Taehyung. But I think I wanna talk to him for a second" my manager pulled me out of Taehyungs grip as he headed to an area not a lot of people were walking in. He lowered his voice and nodded at me "Stop crying."
"I-i-i-I'm sor-r-r-y!" I exclaimed as I tried to rubbed my eyes dry.
"Your a baby, yong-ho! No one likes baby's!" He hit my shoulder. "You need to grow up, that little baby face you got isn't cute!"
"But that's my concept! I-I-ia I'm the baby face!"
"That is the makenaes job! Are you the maknae???" He leaned into my face and titled his head. He repeated his question as his voice got louder.
"NO!"
"No! So act like a grown man!"
"But I'm only nineteen.."
"Your not so you don't matter! And when did you get so cocky with your answers? Don't forget that you are and always will be nothing!" He pushes me to the ground as he walked away. I noticed a camera hiding on my left. I walked up to one of the camera men who weren't holding a camera.
"Please don't use that"
"I'll try, but the editors will probably use it for drama"
"Please don't! I-I-ah!" I sobbed into his chest.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Were you afraid?"
"Of course. He was my dongsaeng and I love him. I've only got one so I made a oath to myself to protect him" I chuckled.
"Did you expect for this to happen?"
"No. I just had a talk with him yesterday about how he's stressed. I thought he would've taken my advice to lay back and relax"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Get your tissues ready" Hoseok joked as him, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the couch while Jin and Namjoon were sitting on the love couch. Jimin and myself comfortably taken the ground as we rewatched 'burn the stage.' This happened about two days ago and it was finally ready. We saw how I rushed over to catch Jungkook and him being ripped out of my hands. We saw me crying and in Namjoons arms and than to Jins and Taehyungs lap. They cut to Jungkook and our overlay opinions. As soon as we thought the episode was over, their was dramatic music and the video of me and my manager walking down the small hallway came into view.
"they did not add that in!" I shouted as I threw myself off the ground and at the screen. As I tired to turn it off, Jimin held me back as the video of him hitting me and yelling at me in the background played.
"Please tell me that was staged" Namjoon spoke up after their was silence.
"So he gave you the talk too, huh, hyung?"
"Yep"
"What a jerk" Jungkook mumbled as I agreed. I carefully pulled myself up and onto his lap. We leaned back into the couch.
"Hellooooo?" Namjoon caught our attention.
"What?"
"What hyung. It's what hyung." Namjoon corrected. "What was that fight yong-ho?"
"It's nothing....." I mumbled as I attempted to hid from the world.
"Does he talk like that to you all regularly?"
"Yes Yoongi hyung"
"Does he hit you regularly?"
"Sometimes..."
"Does he talk like that to you too, Jungkook?"
"Yeah"
Namjoon shook his head "I guess we'll have to change that"
"I guess so.."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•