wíng twєntч thrєє: hєαrt σf ѕσlє.

"wє wєrє ín lσvє

"wє wєrє ín lσvє. wє mєt αnd вєcαmє α mєmσrч thαt cαn't вє єrαѕєd." ícσn 'lσvє ѕcєnαríσ'

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"I can't believe we're going back their." Jungkook growled as we were shoved into the car.
"I know that the last experience wasn't-Uh, Great. But we need this promotion. Everyone just be careful and watch you're actions and words." Namjoon explains to us.
"It's not fair that they can mistreated idols like that. Imagine if how mistreated the staff members are..." Taehyung frowned. We thought about that as we were plastered with makeup and back onto the set.
"Five....four....Three....Two..." the camera woman counted down.
"Welcome back to weekly idol!" Coni and Doni shouted.
"Today we have back a group that we haven't had in a long time! With their new hit-'Run' please give a warm hand welcoming o BANGTAN!"
We bowed as we did our introduction. Everyone clapped as they introduced a game where we would have to dance to our songs in random order. If we were to mess up, we would be hit in the head with a toy hammer....mmm, I wonder where that idea came from? Surely it was original......I wonder where?
Nonetheless, we shuffled into positions as the songs came on. Yoongi messes up so they stopped us all and grabbed his arm.
"Each and everyone will get to hit him with two fingers-than we'll get to the hammer." Coni explains. We line up from oldest to youngest. When Jin hit him, he did some sort of sucking in his teeth. "Hey! Hey! No moaning sounds"
"What's moaning?" I popped my head out from behind Taehyung in the line and asked the older males.
"Uhhhhh..." Namjoon looks at everyone for help.
"He's so pure!" Coni comes over to me and hugs me. I kept the cringe low as he pinched my cheeks. "Can we keep him?"
"I'll trade him for my freedom!" Yoongi spoke up from the front.
"Hyung!" i shrieked. Everyone started to laugh. Coni draped his arm across my shoulder and hunched over. " Don't sell me!"
"Deal" Coni pulled me over and next to Doni.
"HYUNG!" I faked cried.
"you're staying with us now and not get any punishments" Doni started up the music. Once again, Yoongi Hyung tripped over himself with Jimin. Coni handed me the hammer. "let it rip kid"
"Wait, i can hit him hard...Right???" I grinned wickedly. They nodded and i walked over to Yoongi and he held up his hands.

"Wait, Yong-ho-ah. Please wait" I ran up to him and super smashed the hammer on his head. He flopped onto the ground.
"AHHHHHH!" he shouted as he crashed to the ground.
"oh my god! you killed him!" Hoseok ran up to his hyung.
"Im out! I dont like this game no more! im not messing up!" Taehyung backs up with Jin.
"Tell me not to mess with him....." Namjoon held onto Jungkook. They all huddled into a small group.
"Jimin hyung....good luck with him" Jungkook warns Jimin. You could see Jimins face drain with color. He shook.
"Uh, Yong-ho-ah? Please be a bit softer with me?"
"oh my god guys. its a toy, it doesnt hurt that much, hes overreacting" i rolled my eyes.
"Hyung get up" Taehyung squats down next to Yoongi.
"Nope. im dead..." he mumbled.
"but you're talking" Namjoon debunked.
"dead"
"Yoongi-ah. get up"
"cant. dead" i jumped onto his stomach and he left out a 'D;oah' as he pushed me up.
"awake from the dead?" Jin asked.
"gone"
"Jimin, you're turn" i walked up to him.
"lord have mur-AHHHH, that didnt hurt that much" Jimin turned to Yoongi Hyung. "yeah, Yong-ho-ah was correct. you're just extra"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•