I walk slowly up the stairs heading to Justin’s room. As I stand in outside of his bedroom, I could already heard his sniffles. I frown, I hated seeing Justin sad especially when I cant do anything about it. This is between him and Jeremy. I don’t want to see him heartbroken all over again. I knock three times and open his door slowly.

He was laying on his bed pressing his face to the pillow as his hand grip the end of his pillowcase. He was laying on his stomach.

“Justin baby?” I coo as I took a seat on his bed, beside him. I rub his back soothingly.

He look up at me with his red puffy eyes. “Why does he hate me so much mom?” he croak suddenly, I look at him confuse.

“Who hates you honey?” I ask softly.

“Dad mom! Why does he hate me so much?!” he yell through tears.

I straight away wrap my arm around him. “ouh baby. He doesn’t hate you.”I try to comfort him.

“Yes.. He.. does mom.. He never cares about me. one minute he’s there and then he’s gone. I tried mom.. I tried so hard to think the positive think all these years but I’m tired mom. I just want ..” he sob as he tighten his grip on me.

“I just want dad to love me mom. Is it so hard?” he ask softly. I felt my own tears start to fall. I cant do this anymore. I cant see my son breaking because of his father. I’ve been quiet all this time.

“Baby … shhh .. I’m here .. I’m always here.” I coo rubbing his back soothingly.

Soon he fell asleep in my arms. I lay his head on the pillow softly and pull his cover. I caress his cheek and kiss it with love. My baby went through a lot already. As I close his bedroom door, I pull out my phone. I need to fix this.

Jason POV

“What the hell are we watching man?” Ryan ask annoyed.

“Don’t you have eyes? It’s Spongebob Squarepants.” Chaz reply not taking his eyes from the tv.

God! This people is annoying. Well, if your wondering when did this dickheads appear. Let just say about half an hour already. These idiots comes to the house like it’s their own, I cant really say anything.

“Are you for real?” Christian then ask.

“Would you guys stop being annoying! This is my favorite cartoon and as far as we know Justin loves it too. It his house, I think he would want us to watch something that he like.” Chaz reply again.

“Something is seriously wrong with you man.” Christian said rolling his eyes  as he went to the kitchen.

“Where is Justin anyway?” Ryan ask suddenly. He look at me, I guess asking for answer.

I just lift both my shoulder. Then we heard Pattie voice walking down the stairs.

“Would you like me to remind you that you two sons here waiting for you Jeremy?”  she sound upset as she was talking to the phone. She walk by us to the kitchen. Somehow, the four of us follow her slowly.

“This is too much Jeremy! You are breaking your own son heart and you don’t even care about it! I’m nice enough to let you be in his life all this while when you practically abandon him whenever you want.”

She suddenly raise her voice. Then we heard another voice screaming from the other line.

“You and your pathetic excuse! You haven’t even met Jason yet! Just stop hurting us ! Just stop alright! Listen to me. I wont let you see my sons until you decided to be a real dad to them!” she yell and slam down her phone making us jump. She didn’t see us as her back was facing us but I know she was crying. I walk slowly to her and hug her tightly as she hug me back crying on my shoulder. I don’t know what’s going on but all I know is that I don’t think I want to get to know my dad for now.

Justin POV

I woke up and rub my eyes. I yawn and stretch my arms. I get up off my bed and walk to the bathroom. After done cleaning myself, I walk downstairs slowly and fown. Why is everything so quiet? Where is everybody?

“Mom? Jason?” I yell walking to the living room. It’s empty. No one’s here. I went to the kitchen and also empty.

Suddenly, I heard a feet walking behind me making me spun my body around. A black silhouette stood there looking at me. my vision started to go blurr as I cant see their faces.

“Who.. are.. yo.. you?” I ask shakily. He didn’t answer but he walk slowly towards me and as instinct, I step back in fear.

“Why are you running Justin?” he ask huskily. His voice bring shivers down my body.

“Don’t you miss me?” he ask continuing walking towards me. As if my body sense danger, my feet started to dart away from him.

I sprint out of the kitchen and the living room trying to reach the front door but I was yank back by someone grabbing my shirt from behind making me fall face first. I groan in pain. Then, I felt my body being drag, I desperately try to reach anything that I can.

He laugh creepily as he turn my body to face him. I still cant see his face. Why cant I see his face?

“Where your going baby boy?” he ask amuse as he caress my cheek. I flinch at his touch.

“What .. do.. do want from me?” I ask as my voice crack.

“I WANT YOU!” he shout suddenly making me jump and scream.

“Justin wake up..”I felt someone shake my arms.

“Let go! Please!” I yell as I shoot up from my bed. I was breathing heavily. Sweat were dripping down my body.

“Bro your alright?” a familiar voice ask as I snap my head at him. Alfredo and Ryan were looking at me worriedly.

I blink my eyes trying to clear my vision and calm my breathing.

“Your okay bro? You were crying in your sleep.”  Ryan ask again sitting next to me.

I nod hesitantly. “Nightmares that’s all.” I answer hoarsely.

“Okay then. Get yourself clean. We’re having dinner outside today, scooter treats.” Fredo said. I nod again somehow not trusting my voice. They both walk out of the room and close my door.

I collapse back on my pillow. I started to cry. Why cant the nightmares just stop already? Why do I dream about the same silhouette and somehow the voice of the guy is always the same. I stood up from my bed and wipe my face as I head to the bathroom.

Hey guys,

I know the chapter is not long as always. And I know I updated really late.

It’s just I’m dealing with some problems and I was not feeling really well a couple of days a go.

I’m so sorry. I promise, next update will be long and maybe I will update 2 chapter at once. Hope so .. ;)

Vote and comment please.

Thanks for reading lovelies.