"Hmm maybe it was that thing I drank earlier. It was like a sort of blue and green mixture." Shrugging his shoulder he looks around the room.

"My names (Y/N) ." I take my hand out for him to shake and he accepts it.

"Mind if I stay here for a bit ? I don't know where I'm at and I'm kinda lost." I'm mad I couldn't find anything about him, whose side is he on anyway ? And who the freak is he ?

"Sure. But may I ask what side you are on ?" At first he looked at me puzzled but soon the question dawned on him and he noticed I was waiting for an answer.

"The humans of course !" Sighing in relief I lead him to a room that was unused.

And just like the I blindly believed the kid

" Your clothes are hanging to dry." I say staring at his half naked body. Those abs though, but he looked like a little kid, so I feel gross. Shaking the thoughts away I turn to walk away.

Soon feeling something touching me I freeze, I turn my head to see him squeezing my ass.

"Ahhh! " I slap his face away and he gets slammed into the wall across from me. My face turns red.

" If you EVER do that again , I'll KILL YOU!!" I throw the nearest object by me, which happened to be a lamp, at him and he catches it. He looks up to me smiling. Creep.

" You're heartbeat sped up and it's so soft !" I look at him shocked, how could he do something like that to a complete stranger ! Stomping out of the bathroom I walk to the kitchen.

"What was that about ?" I turn to see Hawk licking his paw. Sighing I just shake my head. I didn't feel like explaining.

——

"Oh. So that's why you were all bloody" I said holding onto the cup of tea I made. He just nodded his head and placed his chin on his palm.

"I came to the nearest village , I almost lost hope to be honest." Sighing he turned his gaze outside. He quickly widen his eyes and jumped out of the seat.

"What's wrong ?" I placed the cup onto the coffee table and went to see what he was staring at, nothing.

"Oh sorry, I almost forgot I think I left my sword out there! I have to go find it , did you happen to see a gigantic sword??" grunting he walked out with no shoes... or pants... or a shirt on.

"No sorry, I didn't see any, my main focus was on helping you" I walk out to follow him but he immediately stops me.

"Don't worry I can fetch it myself." He put his hand up and smiled at me whilst walking away. Hmph. Weird.

"Are you really trusting this boy so easily ?" I turn my head to see that Hawk was curling up to my ankle.

"I mean I sense nothing bad from him. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to find anything. I hate it !" Stomping my foot , Hawk scurries on top of the couch. Sighing I close the door and lean on the couch.

"I mean can you sense anything ? All I sense is the gate being open. So far only small villages have been disrupted and wiped out , besides Camelot." Throwing my hands into my hair I grip the ends of it.

"Yo!" Immediately letting go of my hair I turn to face Meliodas. "Uh you okay? Why were you pulling your hair?" Waving his question off I pat the spot next to me.

"It's just villages are being wiped out , with the gate being open and all, but I'm just nervous. What if they find us ? The village. And why haven't they fought the goddesses or the bigger villages , why all the small ones ?" I had so many questions and not enough answers.

"Maybe they're planning something bigger? Like a holy war ? Maybe they're waiting for the right moment ? Or they could be looking for someone" He shrugged his shoulder and sat next to me. I hummed in response.

"It's getting late we should get to bed. There's some food in the cabinets." I pick up Hawk and make my way to my room.

"~Goodnight (F/n)~" Meliodas whistles. Such an odd boy.

"Goodnight. Pervert." I continue my way up and into my room.

"There's something odd about him. I can smell it" Hawk purred. Nodding my head I change into my nightwear.

"I agree. I just don't know what." Climbing into my bed , Hawk curls up next to my head.

"Only time will tell, but I'm feeling something is about to happen." Hawk whispers.

"You probably feel hungry again." Closing my eyes I cuddle closer to Hawk. Ignoring his whining from my statement. Eventually all  you could here was breathing and the newly come tap of the light rain on the window.

——_
Sorry for taking a while 🤷‍♀️ it was the holidays but I'm back.
How was Christmas and New Years ? Mine was good 😊 I got a windows computer, not those huge one, so more updates ! YAY!!!

07/04/2022 rewrote a few paragraphs and changing some wording around.