"You'll see." He smiled, getting out of the car.

Getting out of the car you hear a faint noise of something rushing. Almost like... water?

"Dang Calum, it's beautiful over here." Michael looked around in awe.

"I know right, I discovered this place with my sister and I've totally forgotten about it until now." He sighed, starting to explore some more.

"Let's go towards that sound?" Luke suggested pulling me along.

We pass by some interesting plants and bugs along the way. The slight dirt path starts to get a little rocky when we realize where we might be headed. As we come closer and closer to the sound I already have an idea of what it is.

"Where's it coming from?" Calum asked.

"Yeah it's close!" Luke motioned over though, I went the opposite direction.

"Ashton come on, we gotta go in one direction." Michael said.

A/N: Wow I apologize, I suck😂

"You guys..." I called them as I turned the corner.

"What?" They rushed over.

"...wow." We all said in unison staring at the beautiful sight in front of us.

An almost crystal clear lake sits in front of us with very still water. There's a big rock to the right of us and that's where splashes of water drop into the lake below making the loud noise we heard. We walk towards it and put a hand in to check the water.

"It's... Warm?" I said surprisingly.

"You know what that means." Michael smirked.

"LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Calum yelled stripping off his clothing as did Michael and Luke.

"HEY! No fair!" I said doing the same running towards them.

"It's okay babe, you're beautiful for a rotten egg. Maybe because you're mine?" Luke winked.

"Shut up." I slapped his arm and swam away from him.

My feet touched the bottom feeling the murky plants tickle me. I shiver a bit and get out.

"Ashton wait up!" Michael called following me to the rock.

"I'm so jumping off this." I laugh as we get to the top.

"No you're not." He said causally.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not jumping off of here."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not because I'm pushing you off of here." Michael smiled pushing me off.

"MICHAEL GORDON!" I screamed pulling him down with me.

I hit the surface with a huge splash and popped back up out of the water laughing along with him but suddenly feel a sharp pain.

"Michael you fucktard! You made me hit my head." I pouted, rubbing the back of my head.

"Damn it, Ashton I'm sorry. Are you okay??" He asks worriedly swimming over to me.

"No, I-I think I'm bleeding oh my god." I press my eyes together feeling tears start to form.

"No, no, no. Shit Luke's gonna kill me. Let me see. God, I'm sorry Ash." He said frantically.

"I want Luke." I shook my head starting to go his way.

"ASHTON DON'T." He tried swimming after me. I got up to Luke seeing him and Calum sitting on a rock looking at some other rocks... Idiots.

"Lukeyyy." I put my head down.

"Awh baby, what's wrong?" He walked over to me but I didn't answer.

"Ash? Ashton. What happened?" Luke tilted my chin up looking in my eyes. "Why are you crying?! MICHAEL. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM." Luke shouted, glaring his way.

I turn around seeing Michael stand up out of the water with a very innocent face on.

"He kinda hit his head after I pushed him off the rock. Aha, ha. No worried right??" He gave a fake smile.

"I'm giving you 3 seconds."

"Huh?"

"1..."

"Wha-"

"2..."

"Wait Luke I-"

"3. Better run, Clifford."

In a split second Michael was off and Luke was chasing after him. They ran all the way around the lake, through some trees, around Calum and I several times, but stopped when Calum finally thought his breathless boyfriend had enough.

"BRO, BRO. CALM THE FUCK DOWN LUKE!" Calum yelled at them from across the lake as they made their way over, breathing heavily.

I took a look at them, sweating and out of breath, which made me giggle.

"What are you giggling about?" Michael squinted his eyes at me.

"And that's what 5 years of acting gets you." I smirk and both their jaws drop.

"You made me scared shitless for nothing?!" Michael questioned.

"You made me run for nothing?!" Luke groaned.

"Sorry babe and sorry Michael it's okay I'm totally fine. I didn't hit my head." I smiled that innocent smile right back at him.

"I hate you."

"But you love me!" I ruffled his hair which obviously annoyed him.

Once the boys settled, we sat on the huge rock once again looking off into the beautiful sunset among the hills.

"I like this place." I sighed happily.

"I do too." Luke kissed my cheek.

"We'll have to come here more often." Calum stated, wrapping an arm around Michael.

"A lot more often." Michael nodded.

~~~~~

Hey guys, this is just a filler chapter. I'm so sorry this is so short, I got tired towards the end lol. I also have huge writers block right now and I can't come up with anything. I'm sure I'll get inspiration sooner or later (:

Anyways, thank you all so much for voting and commenting it means a lot and omg we're at 5.2k reads! I can't thank you enough.

Thank you to Nuttermeg for giving me the idea of the little scene Ashton did at the ending XD

I'll update soon, hopefully!

Vote, comment, and share x

~Sydney