I was dumb-founded, so I decided to listen where he continues, "To be honest, yeah... those explosions were my fault. I think it was all because of me. I saved your life because you're too innocent to die yet here I am talking to you while I confessed my mis---"

*Boogsh!*

I literally punched him on the face.

My heart did not even hesitate to do it.

I was right after all. He killed them. He saved me so I could just experience fear and suff---

"What the heck?! No human has ever touched me yet! I look like this because all the unwanted toxins, UV-rays, infrared light in this earth have never touched me. My skin don't need melanin or whatsoever and my hair doesn't need pigmentation! It is also because of these stupid psychic power! And I am a lab rat! This is the first time I felt the sun! Tsk! I am an ongoing level 5 which is the fate every level 4 has to face! Then you punched me?! I told you I did not kill them! I am saying it was my fault because I escaped. Authorities are trying to find me! The real culprit is that woman you talked to! She is hunting me! That's why I manipulated your body so you could escape from her. I am just here to protect you from the mistakes that I did! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted every word and I was left astounded. Now, his face was miserable all because of me.

And I felt guilty... and at the same time, embarrassed for I was being dramatic. Admittedly, I was overreacting that I mistook some of his words and feelings. Now, I just punched him and all the burden he has to carry.

Now what am I going to say?! Well, curiosity drove me and lead me into this mess.

Tsk. Now, I have no choice but to lower my pride.

"I-I am sorry," I bit my lip as my eyebrows raised.

I tried my best. I was really sorry. Those words were my sincerest feelings I could ever give to someone... and it was to a psychic. Someone who is as powerful as a god.

"Mahalia. You have no choice but to come with me. I'm also sorry that I drag you into this," that was his reply... a straight and a serious tone instead of a sincere one, but I feel indebted that I have to accept it.

Well, he already said it... I have no choice.

"Uhmm... Neon... where will we go?" I asked that removed Neon's disdaining face towards me.

Though, I could no longer look to his eyes.

"I don't know yet but where are you living? This is your village, right?" He stared to me with a hint that he wants to stay where I live, and that would be a very bad idea.

Well, he has to face my mother's bleakness. No... we have to face my mother's bleakness. My home's never been welcomed literally to anyone even with my friends.

"UHH... uhhh... we can't coz' my mom---"

"You have a terrible relationship with her?" he spoke before I could finish.

And I nodded. It was the harsh truth.

"Then how are you supposed to stay there?" I asked as my shoulders raised.

"Well... sneak me in," he smiled wryly, that idea got into my nerves and it was awful.

"No! I can't!" I shouted as my hands flew at the sides.

"You just punched me..." he smirked.

Wow... he just used that excuse to try to convince me. He knows I feel indebted to him out of guilt. He really is a mind reader.