Chapter V: Morning After~

Zeref is the first one to wake up before his beloved fiancé sleeping next to him. He is glad that he made love to his little sister/wife and boy did he enjoy hearing her moan and screams, screaming his name and cumming on his cock. Lucy stirs then flutter her eyes open turning to see her brother/husband looking at her. She smiles at him and says.

Lucy: Good morning Brother~

Zeref: Morning Princess. Sleep well?

Lucy: Yes and the sex we had yesterday was great and I am still sore. Will you carry me everywhere~

*Lucy giggles*

Zeref: How can I not say no to my little princess. You are everything to me.

Lucy: Same here. I love you brother.

Zeref: I love you too Princess~

They kiss again but it is filled with love and gentle passion. Lucy giggles as she snuggles up to him, face in his toned chest and her legs tangled with his.

After a while, they heard a knock on the door and wonders who it can be. The person behind the door asks if they are awake. Zeref yelled a yes and Lucy smiles at how much she loves her evil brother, well not anymore.

The door opens and Zeref sees his mother with shock written all over her face. Aki is shocked of how she can see Lucy in bed with him and also naked! Lucy sits up and sees her mother and she screams covering her body with the sheets. Zeref holds Lucy to his chest covering her breasts not allowing his mother see them.

Zeref: Mine!~

He says is possessive

Lucy giggles and smiles then says.

Lucy: See mother, I love him and one thing led to another then this happened. Zeref and I had sex without you knowing which is not okay but I love him! He proposed! We're getting married!

Lucy squeals in happiness and kisses Zeref on the lips then gave him butterfly kisses around his face and his neck.

Aki: Are you sure this is what you want guys? I mean sibling sex might be misunderstood to other people but to me is okay. I know how much you love him Lucy and I give you my blessing. Now get dressed because we are having a big breakfast and maybe you want to tell the whole family. Yes Natsu came back to us and now we are whole once again after 400 years without Natsu. Natsu is downstairs eating breakfast with father.

Aki left and shuts the door leaving the two couple in private. Zeref kisses Lucy and she loves his soft lips and his gentle kisses.

Zeref: Princess, it's time to get up and get ready for breakfast.

Lucy: *Pouts* Do we have to~?

Zeref: *Chuckles* Unfortunately, yes we have to but I'll be carrying you everywhere until you can walk again or not~

*Lucy whines*

He laughs as he gets off the bed and went to the closet and gets dressed. Lucy did the same. They went downstairs but Lucy is being carried by Zeref since that had hardcore sex last night. She smiles at him  and he smiles back.

They arrive in the dining room and everyone stares at the new couple. Lucy whines in shyness and Zeref chuckles at how cute she looks with a tint of blush on her cheeks. Zeref sits down on the couch and Lucy on his lap feeling like a feather. Zeref butterfly kisses Lucy's face and neck leaving her to giggle and squeal.

Aki looks at them, smiles how perfect they are together and how much Zeref loves her then he proposed to her in bed, naked. She gave them her blessing but wonders what Haru and Natsu will say. Zeref and Lucy cuddled and eating whilst waiting for the others.