Chapter III: The Battle of Twin Dragon Slayers vs Princess Lucy!

Rogue: This will be easy

Sting: Yeah but she's the Princess of Magnolia and she might-

Rogue: No she won't because we will be the number one.

They both nodded and smirked at the Princess.

Princess Lucy: Requip: Lightning and Thunder!

Her clothes became half lightning and thunder due to mimic Rogue and Sting's power.

They are shock of how her clothes change and when they heard her shouting the two words they use in battle they were surprised.

Her hair is half yellow and half black, her clothes half lighting and half thunder and what they don't know is that she has new powers that include theirs.

Princess Lucy: Be prepared to be electrified by your Princess and what you gonna get is not what you expect.

Princess Lucy's thoughts: *Chuckles* Suckers.

She moves into the middle of the field and raises her arms to the sky. She shouts.

Princess Lucy: Black Tornado: Liquid Sunshine!

The sky turns black and everything went dark except herself being the light. She giggles as she opens a small opening in the black sky and the Black Tornado starts to spin around and around creating a tornado. It crashes down onto the ground and the moon glows yellow with it's black spots.

It shines through the tornado scintillating down to the ground and her face glowed from the light making Rogue and Sting blush and gasp at Lucy looking so beautiful but yet threatening.

She moves her finger in circles making the tornado go fast and she pushes it towards the Twin Dragon Slayers Duo, they didn't realise not focusing on the battle got twinsted into the tornado and screams in pain as they get hit by each other.

She laughs as they scream for help but Lucy wants to keep it going for a little bit longer. 5 minutes later she calms the Black Tornado diminishing the yellow moon from the tornado and snaps her fingers to clear the black clouds with the black sky.

She looks at the Twin Dragon Slayers Duo and she sees them almost puking from the motion sickness, she laughs pointing at them but calms down to take a deep breath.

Princess Lucy: How do you like that~

Lucy giggles and smirks slightly looking at the Twin Dragon Slayers Duo and she yells at the crowd.

Princess Lucy: Can someone take these two? 

Everyone was shocked and they clapped loudly knowing that the Princess won the first round.

(Let me know for any errors!)
Did you enjoy that?! There's more!

FoxyGoddess123~