Chapter IV: Battle of Natsu and Erza vs Princess Lucy!

The video might not match the story but it's awesome. This story holds two battles.

Princess Lucy: Igneel should be proud of you Natsu and he is.

Natsu: You know him? Where is he?

His voice held excitement.

Princess Lucy: Oh Salamander, he's fine and he's tucked somewhere you never find him.

That got him extra fired up but she was more fired up.

Princess Lucy: Igneel: Fire Scaled Stars!

As soon she said that the fire came from the palm of her hand created fire scaled stars and they were extra fiery hot, hotter than Natsu's fire and it didn't burn her but the ground was burned due to the drops of fire and she touched the fire.

Natsu: Princess! Don't touch it! It will burn you!

Princess Lucy: Oh baby, it doesn't even hurt but its extra fiery hot meaning it will burn your body more than mine.

She threw the Fire Scaled Stars at Natsu and it reaches his skin burning the first layer.

Princess Lucy: Fire Scaled Star Cloud, drop your precious stars above him and burn.

She brought her hands together and she moves them apart making a Fire Scaled Star Cloud which was new to him. She blew it above his head, it started dropping Fire Scaled Stars onto his head and body. He started to scream loud trying to come up with his power but the drops were extra firey and he screams and screams crying out.

Princess Lucy: Come back my fire stars and disappear.

They all came to her and disappear in front of her turning to dust. She saw his body is all burned.

Princess Lucy: Fire Star Heal!

The Fire Star turns into a fire star. It went over to his body and heals him, all of his injuries and scars except two were etched on him. The Fire Star finishes healing him and went over to her and she sucks the Fire Star into her body.

Her clothes were on fire due to Igneel's power and she went over to him and stroked his cheek.

Princess Lucy: *Whispers* If only you knew.... Someone, take him to the infirmary for mental injuries.

She took a deep breath.

Princess Lucy: I need Queen Warrior!

Everyone is wondering who is this 'Queen Warrior' and they think of one person who specialises in weapons; Erza.
Erza came out of the crowd.

Erza: I'm here Your Highness!

Princess Lucy: Ah, so Queen Warrior, ready for real battle?

Erza: Oh Your Highness, I've been waiting for this...

Princess Lucy: Really? Well your wish has come but watch out for my powers.

Princess Lucy has learned duplication and she'll be using it.

Princess Lucy: Requip: Erza Duplicate!

Princess Lucy turns into Erza but a better version.

Erza: Just who is she?

Princess Lucy: Now Erza, there's no need to be scared of yourself and this Erza is quite better I mean, she's sexier and her curves are mmm...delicious.

That sent Erza to a new level.

Erza: Requip: Flame Empress Armour!

Princess Lucy: Requip: Poisonous Scythe!

The poisonous scythe appears in her hand and is ready to poison the real Erza.

Princess Lucy: Scythe, paralyse her with poison.

They battle for a while and at the last minute Princess Lucy sliced Real Erza's skin and the poison slipped into her blood.

Princess Lucy: Now to finish you off. Requip: Lava Dust!

She went down to the ground and criss crossed her legs and closed her eyes. Erza thought this as an opening but what she didn't know what Princess Lucy was cooking up. Princess Lucy then put the palms of her hands on the dusty ground.

Princess Lucy: Lava Dust!

The dust raises and so did she blew it towards Erza then shouted again.

Princess Lucy: Lava Scorpions!

Lava Scorpions came to the surface and is raised with the Lava Dust and they went towards her biting all of the armour that the Real Erza's wearing.

She gasps and squeals. Princess Lucy made everything disappear and she has won the third round with Erza.

Master is shocked with the Princess and is wondering how she can do it all.

Princess Lucy: Now that your guildmates had failed Master then I won't battle you but there's something I need to show you.

Princess Lucy: Rose Gold Gown: Rose Gold hair!

Her hair and her clothes changes to a rose gold gown and rose gold colour but her hair is very long, down to her waist and is quite thick. She wears a headband with a rose gold flower.

Princess Lucy: Alright much better. Now Master please hold your guild mates together and do not enter, there's something I would love to show the Dragon Slayers and please be careful of them because they are my family and very fragile.

Master nods and yells to the guild.

Master: Listen up brats! Princess Lucy wants to show us something fragile and they are her family so if you harm them, she will hurt you. Understand!

Guild: HAI!

They are behind her this whole time and the whole battle.

Princess Lucy: Dragon Realm!

She waves her hand anticlockwise and the portal opened then she enters. It closes up behind her and she went back into the Dragon Realm.

Princess Lucy: Everyone! It's time and you twins! Please behave for me? Also I have battled the best.

Grandeeney: Really Princess Lucy?

Princess Lucy: Yes I did and somebody is waiting for you.

She opened the portal to Magnolia.

(Let me know for any errors!)
Did you enjoy that?! There's more!

FoxyGoddess123~