"Right." Steve grinned doing the same, making you gasp a little. "I can't wait to be balls deep in your ass tonight, baby girl," Steve whispered. You shivered at the thought, moaning softly as you felt his cock twitch. Steve was rarely the one to fuck your asshole, he was always too nervous and worried he'd hurt you but when he did, God how it felt good.

"Is that what you want, baby girl? Captain America to stretch your pretty little asshole with his-" Bucky was cut off by Tony walking in talking to Bruce. Both super soldiers quickly stepped away from you. Steve shoved the buttplug into his pocket as Bucky hid the box behind his back. "We'll see you later, doll." Bucky winked shoving Steve by his arm.

The two of them said a quick hello to Tony and Bruce before disappearing out the door.

"What were they doing here?" Tony asked as he took his seat at his workbench whilst Bruce went back to his computer.

"Oh, Steve was moaning about me not, doing, something or other..." You shrugged looking down. "I'll be back in a sec." you smiled before you left the room quickly. You ran, well, more quickly tiptoed in heels until you got to them. "Hey..." you whispered/shouted after Steve and Bucky as they waited by the elevator.

They turned round to face you smiling. "What's up, doll?" Steve asked stepping forwards to you as you came to a stop.

You took a deep breath as you glanced over your shoulder quickly to make sure you were alone. "I'm, sorry that I can't wear your gift." you smirked stepping closer to them a little.

Steve chuckled shaking his head. "Don't worry about it, baby. We've got time for that." he winked.

Bucky nodded smiling at you. "Yeah, doll, you can always wear it tomorrow after we've taken it in turns to fuck you." he teased making you blush and Steve roll his eyes at him.

You giggled shaking your head at them. "Well, I didn't want you to be left, high and dry so-"

You quickly bent forwards and lifted your skirt up and quickly pulled your white thong off and down your legs before standing up and throwing it towards the boys. Bucky grabbed it and held it out in front of him, staring down at it.

"I'll see you later." you winked before turning around and heading back to the lab.

Steve's eyes widened as he watched you walk back to the lab before he turned his head to look at the small piece of lace hanging from Bucky's metal fingers, his cock beginning to stiffen. The two of them looked up at each other before chuckling and turning back to the elevator.

"Well, fuck, Steve." Bucky shoved the lace into his pocket as he stepped into the elevator with Steve following him.

----------

At first, it was a bit weird to be walking around the lab with no underwear on whilst talking to Tony and Bruce but after a while, you forgot about it and carried on like nothing was different. Eventually, Bruce finished up what he was working on for the day and left you and Tony alone. Neither of you spoke directly for about an hour, being too caught up in your work but after Tony had F.R.I.D.A.Y. double-check something and it was all good he turned in his chair and watched you work for a few moments.

"How about we go to dinner tonight? Just us." Tony asked as he watched you, his arms folded over his chest.

You raised your head to look at him confused. "Since when do you eat?" You asked.

Tony rolled his eyes getting up. "I eat."

You laughed sarcastically. "Only when Pepper makes you and last time I checked she wasn't here." You smirked at him.

"We always go out, Y/N." He frowned slightly at you.

You shook your head, putting your screwdriver down. "No, we rarely go out. The last time, we went out, alone for dinner was probably... last year... when it wa-" realization of what Tony was getting at, hit you. "I-I'd forgot." Your hand covered your mouth as you felt tears fill your eyes.

Tony was in front of you and wrapping his arms around you in a second flat. He held you close as he soothed you. His embrace making you feel better already. "Shh... I wondered why you'd been so chirpy today. Usually, you're all sad and clinging to my side wanting to know everything about him." He chuckled softly.

You shook your head as tears fell. "I'm, sorry Tony. I've been so- I don't know why I forgot." You sighed deeply.

"Hey, listen to me, it's not the end of the world. So you forgot for one day. You think about him every other day, don't you? You love him. You'll always remember who he is." He smiled softly holding you back. You nodded smiling up at him. "C'mon, we'll go to that Italian you like, yeah?"

You nodded wrapping your arm around him as the pair of you began to leave the lab. As you walked to the elevator the thought of what you did hours ago flooded back to your head making you gasp.

"Shit- hmm, let me change first-" you insisted.

Tony shook his head. "No, come on you look fine." He sighed.

"Please, Tony. I've been in this all day." You pleased batting your eyelashes at him. He rolled his eyes nodding, making you promise to be no longer than ten minutes.

You'd never made it to your room so fast in your life after leaving Tony's side. You opened your bedroom door only to come to a stop as your eyes fell on the sight in front of you. There in the middle of your bed laid Steve in his naked glory with Bucky between his legs sucking his throbbing cock.

"Hey, look who finally decided to show up." Steve teased as he tapped Bucky's shoulder.

Bucky pulled of Steve's cock with a pop and smirk as he knelt up to look at you. "Hey, baby girl, ready to celebrate?" He winked at you.

"Sorry, can't." You quickly snapped out of it and began pulling your clothes off as you walked to your wardrobe.

"What?" Both men sat up quickly, looking highly unimpressed.

"Going out to dinner with Tony. I'm sorry. I forg-"

Bucky cut you off abruptly. "About us." He glared at you.

You shook your head as you pulled another pair of panties on. "No, baby, I didn't. I promise I was looking forward to our plans bu-"

"He's, more important. Like last time!" Bucky snapped as he barged past you into your bathroom slamming the door.

Your heart almost fell out of your chest at his words. Your bottom lip quivered as you tried not to cry. "Steve-" you spun round to see he had pulled on his boxers, giving you a stern look.

"What the fuck, Y/N? We said we were in this together. You, me and Buck. You can't just let us down when Tony says jump. At least you could have told us before now!" He shouted as he walked past you over to the bathroom door. "Buck, baby, let me in." he knocked lightly.

You closed your eyes taking a deep breath. It wasn't their fault, you rarely spoke of your father's death. In fact, you weren't sure they even knew. "It's the anniversary of my father's death, today. Every year, Tony and I go out for dinner or do, something, to celebrate his life, together. Only, I forgot this year. The first time in 13 years I haven't thought about him because... I was thinking about you." You gulped looking up to Steve. He sighed deeply, turning around to face you. He went to speak but you held your hand up. "I love you, the pair of you, with all of my heart. You, me and Bucky."

You quickly pulled another skirt on and left without another word. Steve stared at the door you'd just walked out of, feeling like the biggest piece of shit possible. How did he not know about your dad? He knew he had died years ago but nothing more than that. And poor Bucky only knew he was no longer around. Hell, he didn't even know about your mother or your grandparents or sisters or brothers. He knew, barely anything.

He opened the bathroom door slowly, looking over to the door like Steve before he spoke. "Steve."

"Yeah Buck, I know."