chapter 10

Forrests POV
     That night we had went on a pack run to seal the ceremony, and then me and Roxanna finished the mating process. And goddess was it the best night of my life.
     But it's been a month since the ceremony. We have had a few rogue attacks but Roxxy and the warriors took care of them. We have came to the conclusion that she was always a warrior and will have the say over the warriors, while I take care of the businesses and such. Im better at them anyways.
     "Alpha you have a meeting for a alliance with the silver wolf pack." Mac says popping his head in. I nod and stand up. We reach the conference room and Alpha Jared sits at one end of the table. But then something happens that shatters my world. "A-alpha... L-luna.. she is.. uh..." A mindlink comes in. "She's what?" I snap. "Shes missing A-alpha." They say. I fall to my knees and tears leave my eyes. "Alpha Forrest? Is everything ok?" Alpha Jared asks. "L-luna... She's missing." I hear beta Mac answer. I hear gasps but then I'm out. I run out the room, down the hall, through the stairs, and burst out the doors of the pack house. Running full speed I reach her house in minutes. I run to her room and I'm enveloped in her scent. Then I notice the sliver of a scent.. "Rogues." I growl.
      Parker and Mac come in and i can already see the impact of roxxy being missing is having. I look around and see a small note on her bed.
   Blood red letters, in perfect cursive.  "Now we have her. Your secret weapon is no where to be seen. Now you will have no chance when we come back. Your pack should have died that day 6 years ago. But now it will."
     I walk out the house and to the graveyard to her parents. Minutes pass before I feel a presence near me. "They said secret weapon... What did they mean?" I ask my voice weak. "Mmm her family... Her parents and their parents, and their parents, and so on were all alphas." Dad begins. "Well so is mine." I start but he cuts me off. "No son. Your mother was a warrior... Not a alpha. Neither was my  mom, or her dad. Roxxy.. both her parents were alphas. All of her family is. It's rare when it happens, but when it does. The outcome or roxxy.. is stronger than the normal Alpha. But it also means she has a better probability to lose control. Which is her biggest fear." He pauses. "her father trained her in many different ways so she had different ways of fighting. To prevent her from losing control. He fed and injected her with silver everyday. Not enough to kill her, but enough to build up a resistance." Then I ask, "you said he trained her in many different ways.. what do you mean?" "Ah yes well she is a pro at hand-to-hand and wolf-to-wolf but he has trained her in shooting with a sniper and a cross bow, as well as with daggers. But the bullets, arrows, and daggers are made of silver." I gasp. He turns and then stops and says over his shoulder, "if they would have taken you... No one would be left alive..." And with that he leaves.
     If what he says is true then then she must have been drugged or something to grab her. In that case there has to be a trail. "Send out a tracker with at least 5 warriors." I mindlink the warriors. In a confident stride, I make it to her house. I go out back and break the lock on the shed, opening it I see the sniper, ammo, daggers, crossbow, and arrows. Along with liquid silver and needles. Different training exercises, moves for both human and wolf. Even maps of the entire country. One bigger map on the wall with different packs are located. A file cabinet has files on each pack and their land, plus land in between. Everything is organized.
     Taking a step forward a voice fills the air. "Hello Alpha... I don't know which alpha you are but I hope it's alpha Forrest. If you are hearing this then them damn rogues have my daughter. Rogues have been after my family for generations. For the simple reason that we are strong." A pause. "I have information on every pack and every group of rogues that I've came across. I demand that you find my babygirl. My princess. Alpha... My baby will fight back, and she will be beat into submission.. or at least they will try." He chuckles. "Rodger what are you doing out here so late?" A woman asks. "Leaving a message behind in case roxxy gets taken." He answers. And I just stand there.
     "Let me leave one..." She whines. I hear him chuckle and some movement before they speak again. "How about we leave one for our princess?" The woman asks. "Alright." A pause. "Hey princess! I love you. And I am so proud of you. I heard you've found your mate. He better treat you right. I'm sorry we can't be there for you. I'm sorry we can't be there for your ceremony, or for your first pup. I'm sorry I can't be there to scare your mate. And I'm sorry you have been on your own for so long. But I love you princess. And remember.." they take turns speaking and then they pause.
    "Be strong when you are weak..
      Be brave when you are scared...
     Be humble when you are victorious..
      Be badass everyday." Her father's voice strong and ruff.
   "You have a heart of gold,
     A mind of wisdom
     Strength of a warrior,
    And will always be our princess."
      Her mother's voice soft and sweet. Then it ends. "put that tape in my office." I order. And begin looking over the maps and information her father left.
      Hours later we have found a "pack" of rogues near by. Less than a days travel. And that's where we are going. But we aren't ready. We leave next week... 7 days... 7 days of hell... All warriors get 2 daily injections of silver one in the morning and one in the evening. And we train a little more than normal. We spend the first day locating the rogues, the second day we watch and get to know their ways. Then we spend the third day to get back. The fourth day explaining it to the rest. The fifth day planning the attack. The sixth day we fool proof the plan, and the seventh we relax... Or at least try to. Because tomorrow we move in and get ready for the attack.