chapter 9

Forrest POV
     We are almost home and I can't wait to see Roxxy. I've missed her more than words can describe. A stupid smile finds it's way to my face.
    We pull in and we gasp. "Are we on the right territory?" Dad asks. "Yes Alpha." The warrior in the driver's seat says. "Why are you smiling?" I ask as I watch him look away from us. "I'm not allowed to say alpha." "What do you mean!" Dad bellows. "U-um Luna Karen and L-luna Roxanna swore all warriors to secrecy." He says. "Hmph." I look over at dad and he is scowling. "Dad it can't be that bad. I mean it looks amazing." I say looking around. "Your right." He says. I smile, and watch as we pass everything.
     "The stores and diner look brand new, everything looks clean. Oh wow they got the garden ready for the upcoming season." Dad says in awe. "The pack house looks amazing." I say. The pack grounds are clean, all the buildings look new. Even the sidewalks are clean.
      As we get closer, I notice all of the pack members are standing outside. "Billy take my bags to my room, I'll be at Roxanna's till the ceremony." I say and start walking away. "Son." Mom stops me. "You take your bags today. Go on up to your room." She tells me. I groan but take my bags. And goddess am I glad I did.
     I open the door to my room and see a angel laying on my bed. Her hair is splayed out over my pillows and my shirt that she is wearing comes close to her bottom. Showing off her long legs and lace underwear. She looks so peaceful. So sexy. I put my bags down on a chair and walk over to the bed. Sitting next to her, her eyes begin to flutter open. "Good morning beautiful." A small smile lights up the room. "good morning baby." Her eyes closed for a brief second and I stand up to change. Then she sits forward completely awake. "You're home." She says. "Yes beautiful." I chuckle at her. Alarm spreads through her features."no! I'm not ready!" She yells as she rushes to get dressed and bolts out the room.
      "What was that about?" I ask to no one in particular. "Well she might have asked me to wake her up before you got home..." Mom says as she passes with a small laugh. "Why?" I ask. "Well who's idea do you think it was to do all this?" She answers while walking away.
        I unpack and the next thing I know, I have 10 minutes to get ready for the ceremony. I take a quick shower and grab my white buttone down shirt, with black dress pants and my dress shoes. I slick my hair back and put on my cologne.
     "Forrest we are running late." Dad scolds me from the door. "I'm coming now dad." I chuckle. We walk down the stairs and into the front room of the pack house. As we go to leave... Pack members are lined up providing a path. "Luna's orders." The closest member says with a hidden smile. "Which one?" I ask walking down the path with dad. "Luna Roxanna." Another answers. "Of course it is." I say holding back a eye roll.
     The further down the path we get, the further from our normal ceremony location. "What is this?" Dad asks as we near a warehouse no one has entered in years. "Luna Roxanna's orders." Parker says. Beta Mac and Beta Jackson stand by the double doors and opens them once we are close enough. The inside is decorated with pictures of the pack. From everyone, to just mom dad and I, the women, the men, the warriors, just different groups. There are enough chairs for everyone, what looks like surround sound, and a black stage with a mike and a few chairs on the back wall. On the stage stands mom. "Karen what is this?" Dad asks, awe clear in his voice. "Well Roxanna had the idea and we all pitched in to get it done." She says. We walk up to the stage and everyone sits down.
    A few minutes later we are ready for the ceremony to begin and the back doors burst open. Everyone turns around and Roxanna runs in. "I'm not late you are all just early." She says smiling. She is wearing a beautiful white  strapless dress with lace on the chest, and plain white heels. Her hair cascades down her back and there is not even a hint of make up. "Hello baby." She says as she walks up to my side. "You are beautiful." I tell her. A slight blush adorns her cheeks and she kisses my cheek.
     And with that we start the ceremony and are officially Alpha and Luna.

A little short I'm sorry, forgive me!