Just What He Needed

Start from the beginning

    Junkrat felt that familiar tightening in his stomach, the one that told him he was about to cum.

    "Ah- Mako, p-please." Junkrat whimpered, his hands pushing gently on the hands that were still rubbing his cock. Junkrat tried his best to tell him that he was about to cum, but all that came out were whimpers on his names and gentle cries of pure pleasure.

    Finally, the coiling of his stomach reached its peak and he came with a shout of Roadhog's name. Roadhog, who was caught off guard by this, looked down and slowly made eye contact with Junkrat, who had his hands covering his freckled face. Even through his hands, he could tell that he was blushing like a madman as it extended from the tips of his ears to the edge of his collar bones. Junkrat was quietly sobbing, tears prickling at the edge of his eyes as Roadhog asked,

    "Jamie... Did you just cum in your pants?" And with that Junkrat broke out crying,

    "Ah-I'm sorry! I tried to tell you, but it just felt soooo good and-and you just kept going-" Junkrat tried to explain until Roadhog cut him off by pressing a chaste kiss against the younger man's lips.

    "Jamie it's ok. Shhh." Roadhog said while holding Junkrat in his arms.

    "Here, wait, let me..." Junkrat said while rubbing his leg against Roadhog hardened cock. Roadhog let out a low groan as Junkrat escaped Roadhog's grasp and fumbled with Roadhog's belt. Finally undoing the damn thing Roadhog's erection sprung out immediately while Junkrat kneeled down to slowly lick from the base all the way to the tip. Junkrat gently sucked at the tip as Roadhog groaned and brushed a small lock of hair behind Junkrat's ear. Junkrat sunk his head down lower and sucked harder and faster. Junkrat moaned around Roadhog's cock when Roadhog forced Junkrat's head farther down on his cock, a few tears trickling down his narrow face. Junkrat gripped the sheets hard, thoroughly silenced by his cock, as Roadhog held Junkrat's head in place and came deep in his throat, a low groan accompanying it. When Roadhog let go of his head Junkrat immediately pulled off of his cock and let out a few coughs, some cum coming out of him. Roadhog gently rubbed circles into Junkrat's back as he caught his breath.

    "You ok?" Roadhog asked as he pressed a kiss to Junkrat's forehead. Junkrat simply put a thumbs up and looked up at Roadhog, tears clouding his vision. He looked down again saying,

    "Never been better." As Junkrat sat up Roadhog couldn't help but look at the wet spot in Junkrat's shorts. Junkrat seemed to notice it because he placed his hands over his shorts and his face flushed again.

    "Give me your shorts." Roadhog says with a sigh. Junkrat is immediately alarmed by this and stutters,

    "Wait I-I can't-but you j-just..." Roadhog cuts him off by saying,

    "Not like that, idiot. I mean give them to me so I can clean them." Junkrat lets out a tiny 'oh' and complies. After giving his shorts to Roadhog, Roadhog walks over to the bathroom and rinses it in the sink, too lazy to get dressed and put it in the laundry room. Roadhog let out a small chuckle and shouted over to Junkrat,

    "Ya' know, I'm impressed. You came so much and I barely touched you." Roadhog could tell, without having to look at Junkrat, that the smaller man was blushing because of the way he stuttered out,

    "S-Shut up!" Junkrat had put on a clean pair of boxers and lied back down on the bed. Roadhog returned to hang Junkrat's shorts in a nearby chair to dry and lied down next to Junkrat on the bed. Roadhog wrapped his arms around Junkrat's narrow waist and pressed gently kisses to the bruises and bite marks on the man's neck.

    "Ya' know these are gonna bruise up real bad in the mornin', right?" Junkrat asked while running his fingers through Roadhog's long, silver hair.

    "I know," Roadhog said, "Everyone will know you're mine." Roadhog said, giving a teasing nibble to his collar bone. Junkrat whimpered out, a mix of pain and pleasure.

    "Sure, accept everyone already knows I belong to you, mate." Junkrat said while wrapping his lanky arms around Roadhog's neck, kissing Roadhog's head. Roadhog shifted Junkrat a bit in his arms so that he could press a kiss to Junkrat's lips. Junkrat leaned into the kiss a little more and bit Roadhog's bottom lip. Roadhog pulled away pressed Junkrat closer to him as the simply said,

    "Sleep."

~~~~~

    Junkrat awoke the next morning and stretched his lanky body out before getting out of bed. He noticed that Roadhog was nowhere to be seen, so he assumed that he had gone to the dining hall to get breakfast. Junkrat slipped on a pair of clean boxers and shorts before exiting his room and walking over to the dining hall.

    "Good mornin-" Junkrat says but is quickly cut off when he is pulled back into the darkened hallway. "Oi! The hell was that for?" He asks, quickly turning around to see who had pulled him back and, surprise surprise, is met with roadhog's mask. Junkrat shrugged Roadhog's hand from his shoulder and asked what he wanted. Roadhog simply pressed his fingers into the bruises on Junkrat's neck, causing an immediate reaction. Junkrat pulled away, leaning against the wall for support as a shaky groan left his lips. After the feeling subsides he placed the palm of his good hand and rubbed against the damaged skin gently.

    "I forgot to cover them, didn't I?" Junkrat asked, letting out a nervous giggle. Roadhog only huffed while removing his pajama shirt. Roadhog dropped his shirt on Junkrat's shoulders and Junkrat immediately snuggled into it. The shirt itself was so large on Junkrat it fell to his knees.

    "Mmmm warm. Thanks mate!" Junkrat exclaims while pressing a chaste kiss to where Roadhog's cheek would be under the mask. Junkrat buttoned a few of the buttons and they both walked into the dining hall to have breakfast.

A/N: Finally got around to writing this. I know that I say this at the end of all my stories but I'll say it again; I'm really sorry that I don't update this that often. I really try but then school comes out of no where an fucks me in the butt :/ However I will try to update as often as I can.