You Want Me to do What With Your What?

Warning: Smut/Lime

25 years old.

    Junkrat was 25 years old yet he didn't know how to do many things or how to explain other things. For the past few months Junkrat has been experiencing many different, intense, emotions, emotions he couldn't explain. He felt really warm inside and super jittery, but at the same time he felt like he was about to vomit. He didn't know if he should like the feeling or if he should hate it. The most confusing part about it was that he only felt this way around Roadhog.

    However, he was able to decide if he liked it when a particularly cold night brought the two closer to each other.

    Junkrat's thin and wiry frame shook like a dying leaf in the breeze as the last drops of sunlight died and the night began to approach. He curled himself into a tight ball in a vain attempt to keep warm. Roadhog, seeming to notice, wrapped a burly arm around Junkrat's waist and pulled him close to him.

    Junkrat's heart had never beaten so fast in his life and honestly he thought it was about to burst out of his chest. That same feeling of being comfortable yet uncomfortable was back, but that feeling of comfort, feeling of content, was much stronger than the other. Before he knew it, Junkrat felt himself relaxing into Roadhog's touch as his eyelids become heavy with sleep.

    The only time he had ever felt anything similar to this is when he detonates anything larger than a concussion mine. But even then he was skittish and filled with nervousness. But this wasn't like that-this was different to him. He didn't feel that same nervousness and discomfort; He felt completely at peace.

    It was like a drug, and he was immediately addicted.

    From then on out Junkrat did his very best to be as close to Roadhog as he could. This meant he tried to help him with repairing his bike, making adjustments to his gun and explosives and even cooking; Although most of the time he ended up doing more bad than good. For Junkrat, however, it was all worth it when Roadhog patted him on the head and thanked his for his help.

    However, Junkrat thought that his heart had stopped after Roadhog had done something he never thought the man would. After Junkrat had helped Roadhog cook dinner one night Roadhog had kissed him. First against the smaller man's forehead and then, after a beat of hesitation, to his lips. Junkrat felt as if his heart was sent to heaven and back as he draped his lanky arms around Roadhog's thick neck. Junkrat smiled so wide he felt like his face was going to split in half. After Roadhog pulled away, Junkrat let out a nervous chuckle and asked,

    "Does this mean we're boyfriends now?"

    After thinking a moment, with Junkrat still held close to the larger man, he said that they were.

    The next month and a half were just a mishmash of hugs, kisses, cuddles, and gentle touches. Junkrat didn't think he'd live old enough to get into an intimate relationship, but here he was, sitting in the lap of his much larger lover in an old, rundown motel.

    However, when Roadhog kissed him that night it felt different. Roadhog had pressed his lips hard against Junkrat's thin ones and bit his bottom lip. Junkrat opened his mouth to let out a small whimper as Roadhog forced his tongue into his mouth. Junkrat clung to Roadhog's shoulders as Roadhog just completely dominated him. Junkrat felt so, so good - until he didn't. Junkrat pulled away feeling a strange feeling in his stomach saying that he felt ill. He thought that it may have just been from eating something rotten and told Roadhog he was going to rest. Roadhog let him.

~~~~~

Junkrat awoke to Roadhog rubbing gentle circles into his stomach. When Roadhog kissed him again that same feeling was back. Although Junkrat tried to pull away to tell Roadhog he still wasn't feeling well, Roadhog kept him grounded against the bed and himself. It was only when Roadhog went to palm at Junkrat's crotch did he push against Roadhog and scream for him to stop. Roadhog immediately let go of him while Junkrat backed away from the larger man slightly, holding his knees in his hands.