Caught

Contains: Smut/Lemon

A low moan passed over Junkrat as Roadhog bit his neck where he knew Junkrat liked it. One of Roadhog's hands was used to pin both of Junkrat's wrists above his head while the other was caressing the younger man's thin frame. Roadhog had Junkrat pinned under him on top of the bed. Roadhog bit Junkrat's neck again, and again Junkrat cried out in pleasure. This time, however, caused blood to be drawn, to which Roadhog started to lick and kiss off.

"W... W-We shouldn't b-be doing this, M-Mako. They might h-hear us." Junkrat mumbled, his sentences being cut off by small whimpers.

"I'm not waiting any longer," Roadhog started, "It's been three weeks. We do it now or wait another three weeks." It was true. They hadn't really been able to have sex for a while, being caught up in other drama. Roadhog wanted this. So did Junkrat.

Roadhog moved away from Junkrat's neck, to which he earned a confused glance. He started to strip his self of what clothing he was wearing with Junkrat quickly removing his. The rustling of fabric actually made Junkrat more aroused, and it showed as the bulge on his boxers grew. As Roadhog reached for the lube Junkrat started to rub himself through his boxers and crawl onto Roadhog's lap

"Impatient aren't you?" Roadhog asked in a teasing tone of voice. Roadhog pushed Junkrat down onto his back again and began to remove his boxers. Junkrat's hips were very boney and jagged and his boxers temporary got stuck in his prosthetic until Roadhog just ripped them off. Junkrat was clean, for once, making if easy for anyone to see just how flushed Junkrat was. His entire face, tips of his ears, and chest were red while he had his left arm cover his eyes. Roadhog gently grabbed and removed his arm from Junkrat's face, catching him off guard, and said,

"Why are you hiding your pretty face from me?" As He said that, he applied lube to his fingers. Junkrat turned his head and tried to hid his face into the pillow while saying,

"I'm not pretty." And just as he said that, Roadhog pushed a finger in. Junkrat moaned loudly, quickly covering his mouth hoping only Roadhog heard that after being caught off guard by him penetrating him.

"Yes you are. So damn pretty." Roadhog whispered, starting to kiss Junkrat's neck again. Roadhog started to thrust slowly with the one finger and gradually started to thrust faster. Junkrat's moans increased in pitch as he went faster and then eventually added another finger.

"Fuck... S-Stop. I'm g-gonn-AH" Roadhog immediately pulled his fingers out, knowing what Junkrat was going to say if he kept going. Junkrat let out a displeased sound as Roadhog's fingers were removed.

"Relax. That wasn't even the best part." Roadhog said. He started to remove his boxers and his girth immediately sprung out when he did so. It still surprised Junkrat, even after the many times they've had sex, just how large Roadhog was, and Junkrat was no small man by any means. Roadhog started to lube up his length while shooting dirty looks in Junkrat's direction.

"Oi." Junkrat said while slightly kicking Roadhog with his left leg. Roadhog just chuckled and climbed on Junkrat. Roadhog positioned himself over Junkrat, ready to penetrate the man below him.

"You ready?" Roadhog asked while gently caressing Junkrat's chest.

"Mate, I've been ready since-Ahh~" Junkrat started but cut himself off as Roadhog gently thrusted his member into Junkrat. Junkrat arched his back while letting out a loud moan as Roadhog kept inserting himself until he was balls-deep. Roadhog started to slowly jerk Junkrat off as well as kiss his neck and chest as Junkrat adjusted to Roadhog's girth.

"You ok?" Roadhog asked. Junkrat simply shook his head yes and said,

"Y-You can move now." Roadhog did just that. He gently started to move his member inside of Junkrat, pulling out quiet moans and mewls. As Roadhog felt Junkrat relax under him he started to thrust faster. Junkrat gripped at the bed sheets and he swore he heard them rip. He wrapped his legs around Roadhog's back as he continued to thrust inside of him quite roughly.

"You like this, don't you? Being used like this, being dominated makes you feel good." Roadhog whispered into Junkrat's ear as he started to thrust into the smaller man with no mercy. Junkrat felt tears prick at his eyes as Roadhog hit him right where he liked it. Junkrat was moans loudly and stifling screams as Roadhog thrusted faster and harder. Junkrat completely forgot that there were other people in the base that could hear him, which is why Roadhog, like always, had to remind him.

"Calm down. If you're too loud we're gonna get caught."

"I-I'm trying, I really am. I'm-AHH FUCK. Makooooooooo~" Junkrat moaned out. He really should have listened, because of his screaming neither of them could hear the opening of their door.

Fuck... they forgot to lock the door.

"OH MY GOD!" They heard someone shout and immediately stopped what they were doing. Junkrat cover his mouth with both hands as he looked over Roadhog's shoulder. It was none other than Tracer. She just stood there in shock with her hands over her mouth. Her face was flushed red as she said,

"I-I-I didn't know that... I just n-needed..." She trailed off as Roadhog brought her back by asking,

"What do you want?" Immediately, Tracer came back to reality.

"We... We just needed Jamie for something, but clearly he's... busy." Tracer said, her eyes still fixed on the scene in front of her. Roadhog was still inside of Junkrat, which both of them forgot, and the smaller man ended up shifting on the bed and moved the cock that was still inside him. He less out a soft whimper before telling Tracer,

"I'll be there in a few minutes." Tracer just slowly shock her head in a 'yes' manor, turned the other way and left.

"Fucking told you to be quiet." Roadhog said while turning back to face junkrat. He wasn't mad. Not by a long shot. But he was pretty upset that someone else knew of their relationship.

"At least it was her. It could have been worse." Junkrat started, seeming as if he wasn't paying attention to Roadhog had said.

"Shut up." Roadhog growled. Ok, now he was starting to get angry.

"It could have been Soldier or, hell, Ana." Junkrat spoke again. Wrong choice.

"It said, Shut. UP!" Roadhog raised his voice when he said 'up' and roughly shoved his girth back inside of Junkrat. In turn, Junkrat practically screamed between being in pain or pleasure. Whichever it was, it went straight to Roadhog's cock. Roadhog continued where they had left off and didn't even bother to let Junkrat adjust to him. He thrusted quite roughly into Junkrat's already sore ass while he jacked the smaller man off.

At this point, Junkrat was screaming and had tears in his as he moaned Roadhog's name over and over again until his throat was sore. Junkrat clawed at Roadhog's neck and back and practically gripped onto him for dear life.

"FUCK YES, M...M-MAKO!!!" Junkrat screamed as he came into Roadhog's hand.

"Not done with you yet, kid." Roadhog said while biting into Junkrat's neck again. Roadhog started to thrust into Junkrat's small frame faster and could hear the overstimulated whimpers that came from him. Finally noticing how much Junkrat was shivering from being stimulated so much, he simply said,

"This must be too much stimulation for you. But you like it. Ahh~ just a little more." Roadhog grunted, picking up the speed a little before finally releasing inside of Junkrat. Junkrat was shivering and panting loudly as Roadhog pulled out of him, letting his cum to seep out of Junkrat. Roadhog slowly got up, grabbed a wet towel and started to clean both of them up. Junkrat hummed in appreciation and eventually fell asleep. Roadhog threw the towel into the bathroom and climbed back into the bed with Junkrat. Roadhog gently grabbed Junkrat by his waist and pulled him closer to him. He started to slowly stroke Junkrat's hair before he finally succumbed to sleep.

A/N: I'm so sorry for this... it's awful.