Just What He Needed

Warning: Lime/Smut

For as long as Junkrat could remember his neck was always the most sensitive part of him there was. It was probably because he was always the tallest one in the group and he had never met anyone tall enough to actually reach it (Keep this in mind). That is until Roadhog came along.

At a height of 7'3 and weighing 550 lbs. Roadhog towered over him by almost a whole foot and weighing 400 lbs. more, Junkrat practically shit himself when he first laid his eyes on him. It was in that moment Junkrat knew that he had to have him.

After a lot of bargaining and convincing (and a bit of begging), Roadhog begrudgingly agreed to become Junkrat's body guard. Being his bodyguard and all, Roadhog had to know everything about him. However, this particular thing about Junkrat Roadhog had found out by complete accident.

Junkrat was a loudmouthed idiot; It was something Roadhog had realized during the first week of being hired. However, on this day in particular he just wouldn't shut up. Roadhog wasn't in the best of moods at the moment, seeing as how they were just attacked by a rogue gang. Junkrat was currently tinkering with a new model of bomb. He had said something about it being smaller but had more kick to it; Roadhog didn't remember. Roadhog had learned to tune out Junkrat's shrill voice. Junkrat, seeming to realize that Roadhog wasn't listen, started to insult him. Said that Roadhog was an old, limp-dick cunt and Roadhog had had enough.

In a movement so fast he had Junkrat's neck in his large hand, his small body squished between Roadhog and the wall and Roadhog said in that grave voice of his,

"Shut. Up."

And the noise that Junkrat makes makes Roadhog cringe. It wasn't quite a moan, nor was it a scream, but more like a whimper followed by Junkrat crying out with tears prickling at the corners of his eyes,

"Ahh-Harder!" and Roadhog immediately let him go to fall down onto his ass. Junkrat rubbed his throat and let out a cough, sucking in breaths.

"No? Fine then." Junkrat said in a raspy voice before shakely standing back up and sitting back down to continue his work, mumbling something incohesive. 

Roadhog just stared at him, eyes wide behind his mask. He was lucky that he had a mask to conceal his face because his face was redder than a tomato. There was only one though that was running through Roadhog's head and that was,

"What the hell?"

~~~~~

    Right now, Junkrat was pinned between Roadhog's much larger body and the silky sheets of the bed below him. A small whimper escaped his chapped lips as Roadhog licked right behind Junkrat's ear; a place he knew was one of his soft spots.

    They were in their room at Overwatch, the door locked to ensure their privacy. Junkrat had his thin arms wrapped around Roadhog's broad shoulders while Roadhog had one hand around Junkrat's waist and the other was massaging one of Junkrat's perked nipples. Roadhog slowly moved down Junkrat's neck, gently nibbling his collarbone and Junkrat turned into butter in his arms. Junkrat felt like his body was on fire and he loved every moment of it. The hand on his hip was moved causing Junkrat to let out a needy moan until he felt that same hand start to massage his harden cock that was still enclosed by his shorts. Junkrat cried out in pure pleasure as Roadhog bit harder into his neck, drawing blood and soothing over the wound with his tongue.

    "M-Makooooo... please-" Junkrat choked out between sobs. Roadhog just sank his teeth harder into the sensitive flesh of his neck, drawing more and more blood. All Junkrat could do underneath him was shiver and take it. Roadhog trailed down from Junkrat's neck all the way down to one of his nipples, biting and sucking on the sensitive skin.