We All Get Hurt

Junkrat had been out on a mission for a week. Unfortunately, Roadhog wasn't commissioned with him, so he waited for him at the base. He'd been worried, however, for the past week as Junkrat had stopped responding to his texts about two days in.

Roadhog was in their shared room, reading at the desk next to their bed. However he just kept losing his spot and re-reading the same paragraph over and over again. More he tried to read the more frustrated he got, eventually just closing the book and setting it down on the desk. He sighed deeply while running his fingers through his hair. Roadhog heard a knock at the door and got up to open it. He was met with Mercy who was smiling.

"The rest of the team is back, in case you wanted to get Junkrat." She told him. Roadhog smiled under his mask, whispering a quite 'Thank you' to her while gently pushing past her. The room wasn't too far away from the living room, so it didn't take him long to get there. Although he knew he'd be there, he still felt a wave of relief wash over as he saw Junkrat standing there, talking to Tracer and Lucio. Strangely, Junkrat was wearing a shirt this time. As Roadhog walked over Junkrat caught a glimpse of him in the corner of his eye.

"Hey, mate." Junkrat started, "Did ya miss me?"

"Yeah" Roadhog replied.

"We'll meet up with you later, Jamie." Tracer said as her and Lucio walked away to leave them alone. After they were gone, Junkrat glanced around briefly before quickly pressing a kiss to the side of Roadhog's mask, where is cheek would be, while wrapping his arms around his neck in a hug.

"Stopped answering my calls... and texts. Got worried about you." Roadhog finally said.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Soldier told me to stop texting you because it could give away our location or something." Junkrat apologized. Junkrat let go of Roadhog in favor of walking back to their room. Roadhog followed suit behind him. Once they were both in the room, Junkrat slammed the door shut and locking it. Junkrat practically threw himself onto Roadhog, pressing frantic kisses to the front of his mask.

"c'mon, hoggy, don't make me wait for it." Junkrat whined.

"Eager aren't you?" Roadhog smirked. As much as he enjoyed teasing Junkrat, he wasn't about to deny him this. Roadhog wasted no time in picking up Junkrat and roughly pinning him to the bed, which was followed by a quiet trail of giggles. Junkrat was quick to remove Roadhog's mask and practically smashed their lips together, their teeth clinking against each other. Junkrat was loving this... until Roadhog roughly grabbed his side.

"Ow- FUCK!" Junkrat screamed while squirming away. Roadhog immediately let go of him. Junkrat curled into a tight ball on the bed, clutching his sides in pain... and not the sexy kind of pain.

"What's wrong?" Roadhog asked concerned. Junkrat slowly uncurled and told him,

"Nothin' it's just... fuck my back hurts like a bitch." He sat up right on the bed rubbing his back. "Sorry, big guy. Guess I just can't take-" But before he could finish his sentence, he felt Roadhog gently tug at the thick cloth of his shirt. Junkrat let him remove it and, to Roadhog's horror, revealed that Junkrat's entire waist and some of his back were covered in bruises and bandaged cuts.

"W-What happened...?" Roadhog asked, clearly off put by all the bruises.

"Probably was from that one group. Yeah, they got me real hard." Junkrat explained. "But don't worry! Mercy patched me up just right." Roadhog flipped Junkrat onto his stomach.

"Oi! I already told you, I really can't-"

"Where?" Roadhog asked, cutting him off.

"What?" Junkrat asked raising an eyebrow.

"Where does it hurt." He clarified. He saw Junkrat's face contort in thought before he reached around to trace over his shoulders and lower back. Roadhog started near the bottom of the curve of his back and firmly, but gently traced his hands up his spine. He immediately felt Junkrat relax in hands, hearing him groan in approval. His hand gently traced the natural curve of his spine as he slowly made his way up from Junkrat's lower back to his shoulders. Roadhog soothed the bruised and irritated skin, massaging out any knots he found on the way.

"Damn, Hog. Where'd ya learn this from?" Junkrat shakily asked. Roadhog shrugged. Although Junkrat couldn't see him, he knew that Roadhog probably had a smile, or at least a smirk, on his face as he kept massaging the damaged skin and sore muscles.

"Picked it up somewhere, I guess." Roadhog said. He didn't believe him. There was no way Roadhog had "just picked it up" and Junkrat knew it. But he discarded the thought to focus on the way that Roadhog gently rand his hands over his back.

"Listen, mate, as much as this feels nice, I don't need this." Junkrat mumbled out while propping himself up on his elbows. Junkrat, however, went completely limp as soon as Roadhog ran his hands over the part of his back where the rip-tire rests. Junkrat buried his face into the pillow below him to prevent him from loudly groaning. But no matter how hard he tried not to make a sound he couldn't help the little moan that slipped from his lips as Roadhog's hands worked on his shoulders and neck. Junkrat felt his eyelids become heavy and, even though he didn't want to, let his body relax and eventually fall asleep. Roadhog let go of the now limp body and smiled under his mask as he watch Junkrat's chest gently rise and fall in sinc with his breathing. Roadhog gently pulled the blankets from under him and tucked Junkrat in. He lifted his mask up slightly, pressing a chaste kiss to Junkrat's forehead.

"Love ya'" Roadhog heard Junkrat mumble. Looking over, he saw Junkrat blowing him a kiss. Roadhog chuckled.

"I love you, too. Now rest, you need it." Roadhog whispered. Junkrat simply closed his eyes and fell back asleep. As Roadhog turned to leave the room, he briefly turned back around to see Junkrat, smiling in his sleep.

A/N: Omg. I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating as often as I had hoped to. I've just been busy with school. I'll try to see if I can get the next one out faster. Btw guys, the next story will be VERY heavy, so be aware.