Its Only Been A Few Days!

My eyelids burned as a ray of light direct hit my face. I opened them only to put my hands up to try and shield the blinking sensation that was thsun. I sat up and took in my surroundings. I looked at the clock yo see that it was 9:30. I smelled the faint smell of butter. I smiled, realizing what was going on downstairs and placed my bare feet on the cold floor. I brushed my hand through my hair and quietly went to the door. I laced my fingers around the cold metal and pulled, rushing through the door to get breakfast. I walked down the stairs and smiled at the sight in the kitchen. I quietly walked up behind the man I aimed for and wrapped my arms around the back of his torso.

"Why are you cooking on your birthday?" I asked him. He turned his head and looked down on me, before kissing my forehead gently.

"If I didn't get the chance to cook for not only myself but my girlfriend ass well on my birthday, I wouldn't be as happy as I am. And I believe you forgot something."

I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "Happy birthday Jin." I hugged him tighter as he laughed.

"Thank you, but you know what I want for a birthday gift." He told me turning around and hugging me back.

"What?" I asked him.

"For you to go back to your own house." He said bluntly.

I looked up at him and pretended to be hurt.

"Whatever do you mean Jinnie?"

He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean. You eat my food. You steal my clothes. I'm not saying I don't love you staying here because I do, but you've been staying here for almost a week now, and if you plan on staying here any longer you need to let me know so I can buy another TV because you keep hogging mine."

"Sorry I've been staying here for some long I didn't expect too. I just don't want to go home and see...Him."

He sighed. "Look I know you two got into an argument but you can't let him kick you out of your own house. Woman up Jaylee. You gotta go in there and lay down the law. Bring out your inner tiger."

"Yeah." I pushed my fist up in the air in agreement. I stood still as my hand made contact with a soft surface very hard.

"Not that much fire tiger." Jin said as he winced in pain.

.....................

I got out the car in front of the house I dreaded to see for the past few days. I looked back at Jin who stepped out the car behind me. I looked him in his eyes that were dilled with worry.

"Are you sure your gonna be OK?"He asked me enveloping me in a hug.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I need to get this over with. Thanks for letting me stay at your place." I told him.

"Its fine. I'll really miss you though. Who else am I going to cook am going to cook for."

"Just do whatever you did before I came." I told him about to turn around. He grabbed my arm and stared into my eyes. He moved his free hand too my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"A life without you is a life I don't want to live in." I laughed.

"Aren't you poetic today." I asked him leaning in a little.

"Only for you." I laughed again and pecked his lips gently.

"I'll see you later." I said to him as I made my way into the house. I grabbed my keys and opened the door. I waved to Jin who took it as a sign that he could leave.

"Guys I'm home." I said as I closed the door.

I looked around the house to see it was a mess. There were papers everywhere on the living room coffee table, the dishes looked as if they hadn't been washed in days. There were clothes on there were clothes on the floor that looked unwashed. I looked around the house in disgust as I started to head up to my room. I could hear noises coming from it as I moved closer. Almost as if a bomb was about to of off I slowly opened my bedroom door. I stared in shock at the image before me.

"What do you want." Jimin asked me totally disregarding the girl underneath him. His shirt lazily laid at the edge of the bed. His pants were gripped by a pair of pink finger polished hands. I looked at the girls face little bit closer and anger engulfed me once again in this room.

"Your in my room making out with Joy!?" I asked him my hands forming fists.

"So what's it to you?" He asked me anger also shown in his eyes. "You left remember!"

I looked at him, tears evident in my eyes. "Your right I did leave. Now I remember why. Make sure to wash my sheets once your done."

I felt Joy's glare on me as I walked out of the room. "AND DON'T COME BACK YOU BITCH." I heard her yell as I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter.

I heard things moving around upstairs before a loud thump was echoing through the walls of the house.

I ignored the sound leaving the house and slamming the door shut.

.........................

I stood outside in the rain and waited for the door I previously knocked on to open.

"JAYLEE WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STUFF IV'E BEEN KEEPING TOO MYSELF EVER SINCE YOU WENT MISSING. WAIT LET ME TELL YO- Have you been crying?" I slowly nodded my head in response to my best friend's question. "I'm fine now though. Just stuff going on at home."

"First, get out of the rain before you catch a cold." She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the house before closing the door. Before I could turn around to face her she enveloped me in a hug squishing every bone in my body. "Second, tell me what's going on." I bit my bottom lip before telling her everything that happened to me in the last few days.

"You poor thing. If you want you can stay here I guess. We can have a sleepover!" She said excitedly.

"Ok that sounds fun."

"Jaylee your back?" I turned to see Felix coming down the stairs. His hair was soaking wet like he just washed it. "Thank god. I thought I was going by myself to prom, but now that your here I have nothing to worry about. Although I thought I was supposed to pick you up? And your like...." He looked at his watch."Four hours early."

"Shut up you idiot. I don't really think Jaylee's in the mood to go to some high school dance. Plus she doesn't even have a dress." Mia exclaimed punching him on the shoulder.

"She can borrow one of yours." Max said coming out of the kitchen, with a roll in his hand.

I looked at Felix who's eyes were looking at me curiously waiting for an answer.

"I'll go. I don't want to let Felix down." His smile grew big and he pulled me into a hug just like his sister.

"Thank you so much Jaylee. If you don't like it we can leave but I promise you it will be fun." He said to me before going back up the stairs to get ready.

I turned to Mia.

"Looks like were gonna have to postpone that sleepover. I'm going to prom....again."

A/n: Sorry for the late update. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS. IF I COULD I WOULD SPAM YOU WITH HEARTS.

ALRIGHT ILL STOB IT JUST GO BACK TO LOOKING HANDSOME.

ALRIGHT ILL STOB IT. JUST SIT THERE AND BE HANDSOME LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU GET.~Twin