The Fountain

"Your a monster that's what you are." Joy struggled in my grip again as I held onto her wrist tightly.

"No,your the monster." I grabbed onto her tighter. "You cheated on Jimin with his best friend and then expected that he would take you back." I shook my head at her. "Correction: Your a delusional monster."

She pushed me back and slapped me across my cheek again. "Just know if you even try to take Jimin away from me, you'll regret it you bitch."

"Oh I don't need Jimin I have a boyfriend...and here he comes."

I saw Jin walking towards us with the food. He looked at the situation and started walking faster towards me.

"I suggest you guys leave before he comes over...I don't want him to see what I can do too you if you piss me off again." I looked Joy straight in the eyes as she stared back at me in fear.

"Fine, Girls let's go." As they walked out the door I saw Sunmi turn around and flip me off. I rolled my eyes at her at put my attention on back on Jin who looked at me with a confused look. I was about to explain before looking at the pizza that was in Jin's hands.

"I should have known you ordered a meat lovers pizza." I looked up at him and he gave me a cute smile before placing the pizza on the table and grabbing a slice for himself.

"Don't judge me." He said with his mouth stuffed with pizza.

After we finished bowling we got in the car and started to head home.

"You suck at bowling." I told Jin as he pouted playfully.

"I don't suck at bowling..I just wasn't playing to my full potential."He pulled into the driveway of my house.

"Well Jaylee this is your stop." He put the car in park and looked me into my eyes. "I wish today didn't have to end though. I like spending time with you."

"I wish I could sit in this car with you forever but I have things I need to take care off." I looked at Jimin's car parked in the driveway.

"We can still make the moment count." He caressed my cheek with his hand softly. He looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes.

"What happened to the shy Jin that got flustered at every word I said." I told him leaning in a little.

"He disappeared when Kim Jaylee became his girlfriend." He responded softly as he placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened and he gently placed his hands on my waist. My thoughts went to Jimin. I felt a little bit of guilt but I decided to ignore it.

The kiss was still going on when I heard a tap on the window of the car. I broke the kiss with Jin and turned around to see Taehyung looking at us.

"Oh I'm sorry was I interrupting something."He looked at me then at Jin and then back at me with a angry look on his face. I said goodbye to Jin and quickly got out the car to face my brother.

Taehyung waved at Jin sarcastically and with a fake smile as he pulled out of the driveway and left.

"What the heck were you thinking Jaylee?!"He flicked me on the forehead as we started to walk towards the house.

"He's my boyfriend. Your supposed to kiss in a relationship."

"Not in a car! Car kissing leads to car sex and car sex leads to a pregnant little sister and I really don't need that happening." He started to panic as he fumbled with the keys.

I looked at him dumbfounded. "Has this happened to you before it something."

He finally found the key and put it in the knob twisting it.