Who caressss??!??!?!!!!?!?!

Couple months later

"I wish I could stay but the movie has me moving to L.A. along with some other things." I said and the girls looked at me. "Although I'm leaving I'll still keep in touch with yall and I'm going to miss you all. I mean like a lot a lot!" I said and they smiled.

"You sure you have to leave?" Yara asked and I nodded "I have other things to do and this wasn't supposed to be a permanent thing. Plus I have new business deals lined up because I stepped outta the shadows and decided to follow my dreams."

"Jaden, tell her yall cool and she doesn't have to move. We still family and friends there isn't any hard feeling here J, tell her." Willow said and I looked at her than him and she spoke again before I could speak. "JADEN DO SOMETHING TO MAKE HER STAY!" Willow yelled then I spoke.

"I'm not leaving cause of Jaden I'm leaving cause I have new opportunities and I found someone to love without strings. Plus I don't like small neighborhoods with nosey ass neighbors I'm from the Lou where staring gets you shot and being nosy get you killed." I said and they looked at me "Can you stay the night?" Zen asked and I nodded "Sure, how about one last girls night at my house before they come to pack up my beds and sheets." I said and the girls got up and begin to go pack.

I walked outside to the circle and one by one they all came out with their night bags. I smiled and we grabbed each other's hand as we went to my house and slowly we enter and in that moment I felt the pain of leaving loved one all over again! Was this destined to be my life for all eternity or would I change the way I was looked at and the way I had been forced to live?

Hour later

"You said you found someone to love without strings is that someone T?" Zen asked and I nodded "Yea she made me realize I don't have to punish myself anymore and I'm kinda normal so I should be able to have a normailish life." I said and they looked at me.

"Look I'ma ask it since we're all thinking it anyway, is T Teyana?" Willow asked "Willz chill." Yar said then I spoke, "What are you talking about like what would've even made you think that?" I asked and they looked at me "Ok now well play dumb but don't try to play us like we're dumb." They said looking at me and I faked a smile cause either I would lie or tell the truth and for me lying is better than the truth!