Looker who

I just had got home from a long day of work when I heard music playing. I took my heels of then my coat and I sat my things down. I looked around downstairs and the E team wasn't here so I pulled my gun out. I walked upstairs and went towards my room where the music was coming from.

I looked around my room and it was dark but there was a glow coming from my bathroom. I walked in and saw one of the most Romantic set up ever. There was a note so I grabbed it and read it. "You said to keep my distance and I did but I will always find a way to make you smile. - T" I smirked and sat there right next to the tub then I walked out the restroom got undressed and set some clean clothes on the bed.

I walked back into the restroom while texting her thanks. Then I got into the tub and just enjoyed myself. Between the concert, Jaden, FBI work, me starting my career in entertainment, and life itself I was just a full stress ball.

After my bath, I decided to go and smoke a blunt in my blunt room and to my surprise, I had a new batch rolled up. It was roses around them in a heart shape with a picture of T and me together. I looked at my phone and decided to text T."Thanks for the pampering but how did you do all of dis and what's the name of dis batch?" I asked then she texted back right away.

"It called Colorfully L in honor of that swimming suit you wore to my house. An I have my ways all were legal by the way." I smirked, "You got a pack named after me?" I wrote then I lit it and inhaled it "Actually I have a few named after you." she texted then I texted back, "That's amazing I have to try them all!"

After I smoked and talked to T for a while I sat up and thought about everything. I was trying to figure out do I stay or do I leave now that things are awkward. Hopefully, I won't have to leave but I don't need the whole block in my business either, so I guess I just answered my question. An I guess everyone is going to be disappointed again but this time I won't have to lose contact I think.