Motorspart 2

May 3rd

"Look I'm telling you once you let go and have fun it will be so freeing. And if you don't let go it will just make it easier for me to fuck yall up on these go-karts!" I said getting into the pink go-kart then the girls followed behind. All I could think about was Markus, Mark, and Scott while I was getting into my Go-cart. 

"Love you going down I'm sorry!" Zendaya said and for a moment it felt like being back with Mark, Markus, and Scott. I chuckled "This is when we separate the women for the girls!" I said smirking as we drove to the starting line.

"Riders are yall ready?" Eli asked on the speaker and I looked over at Zendaya then Willow and finally back at Yara. Once I looked forward the lights did a countdown and we started driving. "This is the race of a lifetime, who will win and who will lose? Four women and only one will come out victorious!" Eli said with a chuckle and I looked at him "Shut up big head! We are not Nascar racing." I said and we chuckled.

I started speeding even though I was still in the front. We had four more rounds to go and Yara was right behind me."Lovely might not be the champ anymore If yara gets pass her but we still have four laps to go so let's see folks!" Eli said and we all laughed then Elvis pulled a chair and put it next to him and plugged in a mic. "Eli you might be right but no one has noticed willow slowly creeping pass don't count her out yet folks. If you think your the duster watch out cause you might just get dusted!" Elvis said and I laughed while still in the first place.

Before I knew It Yara and Zendaya had sped past me with only two laps to go. I kinda got mad but it gave me the motivation to go fast and that's what I did as I slammed on the gas chasing them."Zen you're looking a little-unbalanced boo, Yara that place won't be freeing for you until I'm in it.!" I said and they laughed not knowing I was right on the side of them. I speed past them "Not everyone can have all the power." I said looking behind me passing the finish line one last time and cheering cause I won.

"YOOOO WHO WON? I I I I YES LOVELY YES I!" I screamed and everyone laughed. Once we were out the go-karts we agreed on food to eat.

Hour later

We were sitting down eating and talking about what was next for us. "I have a movie coming out and I've been modeling." Zen said and I smiled as Yar spoke "That's amazing and same here but minus the movie plus the Tv show." We looked at Willow and she was sipping on her drink. "No movie or Tv but I'm working on music." She said and I smirked, "I swear I love your music." I said and they looked at me.

"I'm waiting to hear yours." Willow said and I smiled
"So, what's next Love?" Yara asked and I looked at her "I mean I'm working on music with one of Nicki's producers and I'm in a movie with Tyler Perry and some other big names in the industry." I said and they smirked, "We're watching a new star in the making." Zen said and all of them agreed.