Flower Child

"Hey Willz, the girls told me you like archery and I was wondering did you wanna hang out? I know this cool archery place." I said and she quickly spoke, "Yes I would love to I'll be over around 1." She said and I smiled "That sound good to me." I said and we hung up the phone.

I called base and asked them to clear the gun and Archery range. They gave me a lot of lip but eventually, I got clearance for it. The E team is going to be with us so I made sure they would have something to do cause I don't want them to just be bored standing there.

I got cleaned up then dress and by the time I was done it was 12:59. I smirked coming down the step and the guys just looked at me shaking their head. "Are you sure you work for the FBI cause you're either always late or one minute early." Eli said and I snickered

"I don't work for the FBI, the FBI works for me." I said and we laughed cause we knew the last part of that statement was true to some degree. Once I made it down the stairs I spent around and looked at the guys. "How I look?" I asked cause they were who I went to if I had questions. I mean I didn't have any girlfriends that lived here so they would do.

"You look, good sis." They said and unison and I Milly rocked then they joined in. Before we could get serious the doorbell rung and Elvis opened it. "Hello Willz, are you ready?" I said walking past her and she nodded walking behind me. Then Elvis closed the door and Eli opened the door for us while Eran went to get in the driver's seat. Once everyone was in he pulled off and Willz and I began to talk.

Hour later

"So what made you wanna hang was it cause I'm Jaden's sister or the fact that Will and Jada are my parents?" Willow asked and I looked at her shocked and confused. " I wanted to hang cause your friends are my friends and I thought we would get along but if you don't think so we don't have to talk ever again." I said as I shot my arrow at the target.

"I don't need help getting close to a guy or two powerful role models. An I actually meet your mom a long time ago so that's not a problem of mine." I said and she looked at me "No, I'm just used to people only wanting to be around me because of them. I didn't mean to start any problems I just wanted to see where you were coming from." She said

"It's fine we don't have any problems it was all just a misunderstanding and that's fine." I said and she nodded.

Two hours later

After we had fun doing archery and shooting targets we went out to eat. Right after that, we went to Willow and Jaden's home. "Thanks for today." Willow said and I smiled as I hugged her "Thanks for agreeing to today I really needed it." I said and she smiled "See you later." I said walking out the front door and once I was in my car Jaden came running outside yelling my name.

"Lovely wait!" He yelled and I told Eran to wait for one a sec he nodded then closed my door.  I raised down my window and Jaden leaned on the car. "Hands and arms of the vehicle sir, thank you." Eli said and I chuckled as Jaden did as told.

"I wanted to ask you would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow? I'm really a gentleman." He said and I looked at the guys then I smirked "Sure and I know you're a gentleman cause if you're not you'll be a hospital patient." I said and he chuckled when the guys looked at him seriously. "She's serious." Eli said, "Got it, you guys are only doing yall job." He said and they shook their heads no.

"She will put you in the hospital, not us." Eran said and I smiled as the window began to roll up and he moved back away from the car. Then we pulled off and went to my house