Final goodbye

I was in a backroom trying to get my mind together when a door opened. I looked up and it was the girl from earlier, she looked at me then sat down. "Talk to me Love." she said and I just looked at her "I can't really tell anyone anything, my life is supposed to...I'm sorry, I have  already said too much." I said and she looked at me then the door opened again.

"Petunia, you good?" Teyana asked and I looked at her then looked for my phone. "Fuck, Yar has my purse." I said then they looked at me "What's wrong?" The girl asked, "My house keys and phone is with my friends, so can I use a phone to call them?" I asked and they looked at me.

"How about you come back to my hotel and we talk and call them cause everything is packed up and we're leaving." Teyana said and I looked at her a little annoyed then I nodded. "You did amazing out there." The girl said and I smiled and thanked her.

Hour Later

I was sitting down waiting for the boys to come and get me when T offered me something to drink. I took it back quickly and once I did I realized it was Henny, Teyana looked at me and chuckled. "What's wrong with you?" She asked and I just looked at the wall then she spoke again "Lovely talk to me!" "About what I'm not supposed to be near you and you know this! You're literally blowing my cover!" I said and she grabbed my hand "What cover?" she asked and I shook my head "I can't tell you."

"Look you came to my concert or did you forget that? I didn't put a gun up to your head and make you come." T said and I looked at her "Yea big mistake! When the girls came running in with my ticket I should've said no but they were so happy and now I might have to leave this city! They knew I fucked with yo music heavily and they had already bought the ticket, so I didn't want to waste it but now I think it was a big mistake. " I said then I looked down kinda sad. Teyana lifts up my chin and kissed me then I looked at her and began kissing her.

Next day

Teyana P.O.V

Lovely was sitting down putting her heels on when I woke up so, I looked at her for a moment smiling. "Good morning, beautiful." I said and she looked back at me with a huge smile on her face, it was crazy that I was giving this up again. It was crazy that she moved on that fast but I mean she wasn't normal.

"Whatcha thinkin bout shawty?" Lovely asked and I smiled but before I spoke I got chills and choked. She turned all the way around and all I could do was change my question because I couldn't ask her what I wanted. "Why did you keep your first name?" I asked and she looked at me then smirked.

"Truth is I didn't keep my name cause my real name is Larien but to answer your question. I only kept Lovely because when history remembers me I want them to call my legacy the Lovely effect." Lovely said then I smiled "Well now that is a game plan.  Will I be apart of this Legacy?" I asked and she nodded.

"To answer your real question I can't come back T, I want to and I really do miss you but I have to make this work. Were toxic and the route we were going I've been there before and I can't go back." She said and I got up and walked to the closet. "I just need a moment." I said and she respected my wishes. Then there was a knock at my hotel room door and Lovely went to go get it. 

Lunchtime

"So I guess we'll always have last night." Teyana said and I looked at her "Yea always." I said then I kissed her cheek. "I have to go but it was great spending time with you, T." I said and she smiled but it was so heartbreaking to see her have to fake it. "If I'm ever in your city or you ever in mine don't be shy." I said with a smile on my face knowing I couldn't see her again but that didn't mean I wouldn't. 

Teyana's eyes were watery so I hugged her then I walked to my car. Before we both got into our cars we looked at each other and I smiled then got into my car and we drove off as she watched me leave. 

Flower Child ( Short Story series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara