Let me EXPLAIN

Jaden stormed into my house and once he almost made it to me, Eli put him in a headlock. I looked at Jaden then Eli "Boy's break it up." I said and Eli let him go then they walked to the table. I was sitting down eating my food and the E team was playing cards.

"Hey boo what's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me so upset. "YOU HAVE ME OUT HERE LOOKING CRAZY!" He yelled at me and I looked at the guys. "Give us the room please and thank you." I said and the E team left but not before each one of them bumped Jaden on the way out.

I smirked then I looked at him "What you're not going to do is talk to me crazy and how I got you looking crazy?" I asked and he sat down then looked at me. "You were at that concert and now it is all over the internet. And now people think we are broken up and I can't control my woman." He said and I looked at him.

"Controle, do I look like a game console?" I asked and he looked at me  "Did Y'all fuck?" he said and I looked at him then he looked at me. "Look Jaden, I'm not in love with you and we are breaking up. Your not into women and that fine but I can't do this."

I said and he looked at me and I continued to speak "We can be friends but this isn't going to work." He looked at me and got up "I'm sorry J but I really tried." He didn't even look at me he just began to walk away. "I still love you." I said "I still love you too Lovely." he said and I heard the door close.

The guys walked into the room and look at me. I kept eating and tried to ignore them but it didn't work.  "Damn, I thought you said you were gone let him down gently." Eran said and I began to drink my drink. Once my mouth was cleaned out I spoke "I tried to but he was talking reckless. He lucky I ain't beat him up." I said and everyone nodded. "So I guess willow will be over to beat yo ass soon." Eli said trying to start something.

"I doubt that but If we can't be friends I'm perfectly fine with that." I said and he just looked at me. "